Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Pagination issues: long topics/many pages cause Kunena template to break site template

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #31 by lostmail
Changed but not better

I shortened the text for german buttons but here you can see (in logged in status)
that the pagination is still too wide.

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by lostmail.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #32 by sozzled
I don't see any change in your template CSS. Your template CSS shows the following:

.art-sheet {
margin: 0 auto;
min-height: 45px;
min-width: 45px;
position: relative;
width: 1000px;
z-index: 0;
}

810 wrote: can you make a test account.

Did you do this for us, lostmail?

You can use the confidential tags to post the information, if you like, like this:
Code:
[confidential]username passeord[/confidential]
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
More
12 years 10 months ago #33 by 810
which browser you use?

Also i don't see the change on your template css.
More
12 years 10 months ago #34 by lostmail
I´m using different browsers and changed back your mentioned changes because it was not better with it.

Yes - i did create a Demo Account for 810

This message contains confidential information
More
12 years 10 months ago #35 by lostmail
Changed to free template "Evolution Slate" and modified colours - that`s much better than the kunena default and there are no problems with pagination...
Time to create page: 0.513 seconds