Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Pagination issues: long topics/many pages cause Kunena template to break site template

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #1 by lostmail
When i oben a forum with much topics in it the headline breaks my Joomla Templat on the right while counting the pages...
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve relevance for search purposes
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm sorry, I don't understand the problem. In what way is there a layout error with the Blue Eagle template and what would you like to see instead?
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #3 by lostmail
The red line is the right border of my Joomla template.

;)
The pagination line runs out of the Joomla template border.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by lostmail.
More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
You have a red line on your page? Is that what you are saying is the problem? :unsure:
More
12 years 11 months ago #5 by lostmail
More Details...
Attachments:
More
12 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled
Does this topic help you? Pagination

It sounds like you are using a Kunena template that is incompatible with the version of Kunena that you are using. If you post your K 1.6 configuration report we may be able to diagnose your problem better.

When people post questions claiming that there is an error in the Blue Eagle template, they should always include their K 1.6 configuration report otherwise we will never know if this is a problem with Kunena or just a problem because of the Joomla site template that you are using. 99% of problems reported here are because of the Joomla site template; that is, only one case in every hundred cases reported are the result of something caused by Kunena. If you do not see the problem here, at this website ( www.kunena.org ), then it's vital that we see your K 1.6 configuration report. It saves your time if you include this information. Thank you.
More
12 years 11 months ago #7 by lostmail
Here it is..
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 16M

Joomla default template details : vciga1 | author: runweb.de | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2010-12-15

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.0.4) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
12 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled
I looked at your website with Firefox 4, Internet Explorer 9 and Google Chrome and I could not see the problem you showed in your image. I am not saying that you do not have a problem, lostmail, but I am saying that I cannot see the problem that you see.

What web browser are you using?
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #9 by rich

Hello lostmail,
your template is narrow. Go in "language/de-DE" and open the "de-DE.com_kunena.ini".
Search following lines and change the text:

from

COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_SUBSCRIBE_CATEGORY="Kategorie abonnieren"
COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_MARKFORUMREAD="Kategorie als gelesen markieren"
COM_KUNENA_PAGE="Seite:"

to

COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_SUBSCRIBE_CATEGORY="Abonnieren"
COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_MARKFORUMREAD="Als gelesen markieren"
COM_KUNENA_PAGE="S:"

Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by rich.
More
12 years 11 months ago #10 by lostmail

rich wrote:
Hello lostmail,
your template is narrow. Go in "language/de-DE" and open the "de-DE.com_kunena.ini".
Search following lines and change the text:

from

COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_SUBSCRIBE_CATEGORY="Kategorie abonnieren"
COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_MARKFORUMREAD="Kategorie als gelesen markieren"
COM_KUNENA_PAGE="Seite:"

to

COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_SUBSCRIBE_CATEGORY="Abonnieren"
COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_MARKFORUMREAD="Als gelesen markieren"
COM_KUNENA_PAGE="S:"

These changes solved THAT problem.

But i have another one here where the pagination brakes the layout again:

I think the kunena default layout is not "floating" or to much width by default.
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds