Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question how do you change the text colour from blue??

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by maybeillcatchfire
ive been trying to make the text colours on the topic clickable titles match my template, but they remain blue when changing css :pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, maybeillcatchfire, and welcome to Kunena.

You can probably apply a !important qualifier to your "A" tag rules in your site template. That might work. :dry: Easiest solution is to use something like Firenug and, with one mouseclick, you can find out exactly what element(s) need(s) to be changed.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybeillcatchfire

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by maybeillcatchfire
Hi and thanks

i managed to change it using the quick guide adding that to template.css, although i wud like a hover colour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
Without seeing you website (because I don't know how your site has already define mouseover hover colours) I would say to you: read the article Firefox in the Wiki.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by Troneas
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybeillcatchfire

More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by maybeillcatchfire
thanks that was exactly what i wanted and its solved it.

do you know how to get the quick reply to come up like it does here without reloading to a different page

More
13 years 1 month ago #7 by maybeillcatchfire
forget the question it does automatically :)

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds