Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Merged My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... a collection of the many requests that we receive

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #61 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic width of forum
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, valmart, and welcome to Kunena.

There must be hundreds of topics in this forum that all start with the question, "how do I change the width of my forum". There are hundreds of different answers, too, each answer is different depending on the choices that people have made in how they've implemented Kunena on their website.

I suggest that you search for "width of forum" for some of the suggestions that we've made in the past.

You will also find some very useful information posted in msg #1 of this topic. I hope this helps. :)
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #62 by Afroxe
Replied by Afroxe on topic Forum Error
Good Afternoon!

My Forum is giving a problem in the user profile table that does not appear to register the box full, I've done everything and I can not solve. Below the picture of the problem

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Provide English translation

More
11 years 9 months ago #63 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Forum Error
Afroxe: Please use only English in this forum. We do not have a category for Portuguese, sorry.

Please read msg #1 in this topic to help you fix your problems.

Time to create page: 0.778 seconds