Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question narrower

More
15 years 10 months ago #72845 by Mister V
Replied by Mister V on topic Re: narrower
I've created a new image because my site is not online yet for the moment.
I would be grateful if the text fits in the forum because it's wider than the forum
[IMG


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #74265 by Mister V
Replied by Mister V on topic Re: narrower
I think I've solved
I have the right column of my joomla template will disappear when opened Kunena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds