Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Can't Post New Topic !

More
12 years 11 months ago #21 by dingbusan
I've reset to configuration setting already, there is a button in the Kunena backend. still not work.

this is a normal user account:

URL: www.skyren-art.com/en/forum/index.html
This message contains confidential information

If necessary, I can send u a super administrator account.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #22 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Can't Post New Topic !
Are you using some third-party SEO product? There's something strange going on with your URLs, too.

Obviously your site was working at some time because you have a lot of categories and topics. So what did you change? Have you installed new software? I can't be sure but the behaviour at your site does not look like it's a Kunena problem.

Please disable all other SEO tools and just use Joomla SEO - see Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in the Wiki and follow the recommended guide very carefully.

More
12 years 11 months ago #23 by dingbusan
I'm using the SEO Generator Version 4.0, but it'll not change the URL, it's just add ur sitename after Page Title.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #24 by sozzled
Ahhhh ... I think that's where the problem lies. The K 1.6 configuration report does not detect the presence of SEO Generator Version 4.0 software. Can we disable/uninstall that software please to see if it makes a difference? What about the .htaccess file? Are you using a renamed htaccess.txt file (as recommended by Joomla) or are you using a customised .htaccess file?

Can we get back to "basic Joomla" and just use the basic SEO settings (as described in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ). Let's keep it simple for the time being, OK?
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 11 months ago #25 by sozzled
I also see that you are using some CSS/Javascript compression utility, too. What is the name of the CSS/Javascript compression plugin that you are using?

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #26 by dingbusan
Google Ajax library

CssJsCompress

Without them, my site will as slow as a Tortoise.

It use to work together very well. I'll follow ur instruction and keep posted
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by dingbusan.

More
12 years 11 months ago #27 by sozzled
We had a bad experience here a few months ago with a CSS/Javascript compression plugin (can't remember the name now) and we had to remove it because it interfered with an important part of this website. I think it interfered with private messages). I have been very suspicious of such "optimisation" tools ever since then. ;)

I still believe the problem is tied up with SEO and I would like to see your site using native Joomla SEO instead of whatever it is you have installed. Looking at your site, it seems that everything was working until the day before you started this topic (which was less than two weeks ago). So the question really comes down to what did you add or change two weeks ago?

More
12 years 11 months ago #28 by dingbusan
I've install a program called iJoomla SEO before this problem occurred, and I've uninstall it very soon when I find it not useful for my site, in case it's cause this problem, I've go to the database & delete every items of it. So maybe there's still sth left I site system?

More
12 years 11 months ago #29 by sozzled
Are you saying that some third-party Joomla extension has affected something in the Kunena database? That does not sound very likely to me. You still have not made any changes to your site that I can see. For example, I expect to see a very different URL structure to the one you have now. Can we please remove any and all third-party SEO software, can we rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess and can just use Joomla SEO in the way that it should work.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #30 by dingbusan
Now I have no third-party SEO software using anymore,if there still have the strange URL, I really don't know what it is, I'm using .htaccess all the time.here is a super administrator details of my site, pls help to check it in my site backend:

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by dingbusan.

Time to create page: 0.592 seconds