Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Can't Post New Topic !

More
12 years 10 months ago #41 by dingbusan
Really appreciate all ur guys help!

I've tried, but not work. But at least I can ask my site users switch language to make the Post success.

I think I should focus at the Kunena Menu which translated by Joomfish, that's should be the real reason which make Kunena can not post new topic.

I'll post the result when I found the solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #42 by slymndvc
Replied by slymndvc on topic Re: Can't Post New Topic !
Dear Friends,

I have just upgraded Joomla from 1.5.22 to 1.5.23 and Kunena 1.6.x to 1.7, then I have the same problem as registered users can not post new topic and reply to any topic. But admins can post and reply topics.

I can see (as registered user) the "new topic" and "reply" buttons, but when clicked the page just refreshed and I can not see the text area to write and post.

I do not use joomfish and any third party seo tool. II have checked all the configuration on Kunena backend.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 20M

Joomla default template details : gk_thenews2 | author: Robert Gavick - GavickPro | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 31/10/2008

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7 | UddeIm

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.0-RC2

Please comment on this issue.

Friendly regards.

Süleyman Deveci
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by slymndvc.

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #43 by ruser
Replied by ruser on topic Re: Can't Post New Topic !
Hello there,
Same problem with Me.
Joomla 1.5.25
Was working fine and now I can't post anything or reply on anything.
Only administrator and moderator accounts are working.
Day before everything was working fine.
Is there any solution for that problem.
My site futurebody.ie/forum/index

Update
Back to normal mode.
If you'll experience this problem just change Captcha challenge for users from something to 0. I did it day before due to spam attack and forget.
But someone from kunena should fix that error as there are plenty topics about the same fault.

Update 2:
Solved this for.
if you want to use Captcha challenge for users you MUST fill re captcha fields. So first register at recaptcha (via google account). Second: fill public and private key. Now you are able to put any number at challenge field and everything will work.

So there is no error only lack of communication and info ballon boxes.
ufffffff (tooks me 3h)....
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by ruser.

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds