Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question No options in polls

More
13 years 2 months ago #11 by skydk
Replied by skydk on topic Re: No options in polls
In my download folder i have this: com_kunena_v1.6.1_b3858_2010-11-06 so i expect it to be that version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: No options in polls
You could try to find out if this is a problem that is caused by K 1.6.3. If you install K 1.6.1 on your site (take a backup first) you can see if the polling feature works. You won't lose any category definitions or messages if you install K 1.6.1 over your K 1.6.3 website. (Kunena Latest 1.6.2 may not work as expected, but that's not the issue ... this is only a test about the polls). If the polls work for you on your site using K 1.6.1, then we can try K 1.6.2 to see if the polls work in that version. If the polls work again for you in K 1.6.2 then we have to ask ourselves the question - just as you have done - why are they not working in K 1.6.3?

Can you try this test?

More
13 years 2 months ago #13 by skydk
Qurrently creating backup of all files and DB, ill uploed 1.6.1 to morrow and let you know

More
13 years 2 months ago #14 by skydk
Reinstalled com_kunena_v1.6.1_b3858_2010-11-06, and it works.

More
13 years 2 months ago #15 by skydk
Cant seem to find 1.6.2 to test.

More
13 years 2 months ago #16 by sozzled
All versions of Kunena (and Kunena add-ons) can be obtained from the Download area; see the link on the page (as shown in the image below):

K 1.6.2 can be downloaded from joomlacode.org/gf/download/frsrelease/13...b3894_2010-12-29.zip

Thanks for your help on this issue. Let's try K 1.6.2 on your site and see if this version breaks your polls.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: skydk

More
13 years 2 months ago #17 by skydk
My bad, just had to search more:-)
com_kunena_v1.6.2_b3894_2010-12-29 worked well. So i tryed to upgrade to com_kunena_v1.6.3_b4344_2011-01-31 and then it didn work again. So i downgraded once again.

More
13 years 2 months ago #18 by sozzled
And when you installed K 1.6.3, did you use a new installation kit or did you re-use the one you had downloaded earklier? (I just want to eliminate the possible of a corruption to the installation package that you used.)

More
13 years 2 months ago #19 by skydk
I had used the same, but i just tryed to D/L a new and install that one. But it didn work. So i im back at 1.6.2

More
13 years 2 months ago #20 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: No options in polls
Do you have a test account for me on your site ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.735 seconds