Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question No options in polls

More
13 years 1 month ago #31 by Kymmy
Replied by Kymmy on topic Re: No options in polls

skydk wrote: Well Kymmy, i posted that one too fast, mine was corrupt too. But not at first, odd aint it.

I found the corruption on v1.6.2 rollback was in the config panel only.. as for working the error on 1.6.3 doesn't seem to be stable and sometimes works and sometimes doesn't..weird really

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32 by havocwreaker
I have noticed this as well. But for mine, it only occurs when a user sets a time for the poll. It then goes to "No Votes" and users cannot vote. I have tried to put it to several months in advance and it still does the same. It is happening on both my test server and the live site.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : mythrottle1 | author: Brian Diaz | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2010/28/10

Kunena default template details : MyThrottle | author: havocwreaker | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2010-12-30

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Installed (Version : 1.5.13) | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.2.1) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
12 years 9 months ago #33 by skydk
Replied by skydk on topic Re: No options in polls
Same here. Apparently is the time limit that does this.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: No options in polls
I suggest we really need to focus our attention on making sure that the feature works in K 1.6.4, not K 1.6.3. Before going further with this discussion, let's be sure what we're discussing. Upgrade to K 1.6.4 and see what effect this has.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #35 by RolandDeschain

havocwreaker wrote: I have noticed this as well. But for mine, it only occurs when a user sets a time for the poll. It then goes to "No Votes" and users cannot vote. I have tried to put it to several months in advance and it still does the same. It is happening on both my test server and the live site.

Bang on and THANK YOU! As soon as I removed the end date for my polls they work as intended - awesome!

Kunena 1.6.4 here
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by RolandDeschain.

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds