Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Photo Upload

More
12 years 7 months ago #21 by butchtones
Hi, all issues have been resolved I thought that if I increased my .ini that I could upload larger files but it just allows me to upload more files. That's fine - I've got them on board with that. I've got a question now that some images post as thumb nails and others as full size images. I'll create a new thread for that in case people are looking for that too. Seems this topic is very popular. I can't find anything in FAQ about either of these issues.

thank you for all of your help - it's been invaluable in getting my issues resolved!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #22 by virtuader
Replied by virtuader on topic Re: Photo Upload
Hello,

If you want to post more picture on your forum, you can use this website

s3.noelshack.com/?old

after you can put more than 3 pictures on your forum and look this subjet www.virtuader.fr/index.php/fr/forum/17-G...Gallerie-de-Commis15 the member post 17 pictures.

The pictures are post not on your joomla and kunena support

look :
[img

I haven't attach any picute only download my picture in a website and apply the forum link- If you want some more explication, please send me a PM

have a nice day

[img

Par les passionnés pour les passionnés.
www.virtuader.fr

Joomla 2.5
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by virtuader.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds