Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Resolved] Unable to delete posts

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 4 days ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Unable to delete posts.
Thank you for posting your updated configuration report.

Except for the change you made to use the default Blue Eagle template, the configuration settings are identical in both cases!

So I will ask again to do what I asked you to do in msg #5.

(1) Use the Restore Default Settings facility: see How to reset Kunena confuguration back to default settings if you do not know how to do this

(2) Use the standard, default Kunena menu: remove all of your existing menu items that relate to the forum from your site, empty the menu trash and then re-create the standard Kunena menu; this is called the "trash-burn-build" technique. see How do I restore my Kunena menu?

In addition, you should also:

(3) Eliminate the possibility that there is a Javascript library conflict (for example, the accordion menu that you use requires jQuery which needs to be loaded in a very special way); see msg #1 of If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

(4) Enable Kunena debug mode to see if this may report additional information or error messages.

If these things do not work, we may need to look at your administrator website for ourselves (as long as that is agreeable to you) to see how you have set-up your website. Very puzzling!
Last edit: 12 years 4 days ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 6 days ago #12 by macintosh1988
I've noticed, that no mootools plugin in the joomla plugin list (I have system - mootools upgrade. And it's activated). But file mootools.js is existing. I have no jQuery (for conflicting). Legacy mode is disabled.
And how to enable debug mode?
Last edit: 12 years 6 days ago by macintosh1988.

More
12 years 6 days ago #13 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Unable to delete posts.
What does Kunena say when you try to delete a post? I'm not sure if I saw that in the previous messages. I believe that you're trying to delete individual posts from a topic?

I don't think that this is any kind of JavaScript issue. Usually there are few possible reasons for this:

* URL isn't correct (what does the URL look alike?)
** SEF component issue
** Template issue

* A bug somewhere

You can enable debug either from Joomla or Kunena configuration (first tab)
The following user(s) said Thank You: macintosh1988

More
12 years 5 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #14 by macintosh1988
Yes, I'm trying to delete individual post from a topic. Even topic itself can't be deleted by a button "delete" (I have to open category, check topic, then to choose in listbox 'delete chosen").
When I'm trying to delete post in google chrome url look like:
site.ru/forum/forum_category/forum_topic...ed9bfc78846af749fd=1
then it changes to this:
site.ru/forum/forum_category/forum_topic/post.html?do=delete

And it lasts, while I won't stop it.
When I use firefox or opera browsers, nothing is happen.

This is my report after enabling "debug mode"

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 1000M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ja_pollux | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.4 | creationdate: 2/13/08

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7.1 | UddeIm 2.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 5 days ago by macintosh1988.

More
12 years 5 days ago - 12 years 4 days ago #15 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Unable to delete posts.
I asked you, twice, to reset your forum configuration settings to the default values. You have not done that.

Please go to your Forum Configuration and use the button near the top right, indicated in the attached image:

You have two menu items with the same alias "forum"; you need to fix this.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 days ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: macintosh1988

More
12 years 5 days ago #16 by macintosh1988

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 1000M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : ja_pollux | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.4 | creationdate: 2/13/08

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7.1 | UddeIm 2.7

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

More
12 years 5 days ago #17 by macintosh1988
Thnx, people. It works. Sorry for my stupidness :blush:

More
11 years 10 months ago #18 by tyr
Replied by tyr on topic Unable to delete posts.
Hello,

I am having the same problem and i dont knkoow why?

[/quote]

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 660 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 360M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : ca_faith_j15 | author: CloudAccess.net | version: 2.0.0 | creationdate: May 10, 2011

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8 | UddeIm 2.8

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4 | Kunena Stats 1.6.4 | Kunena Login 1.6.4 | Kunena Search 1.6.4

any thoughts?

More
11 years 10 months ago #19 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Unable to delete posts
I have no thoughts because you have edited your configuration report and stripped it of vital information that would assist us in solving your problem. Sorry.

Look at your configuration report. Update the out-of-date add-ons that you have installed. Look at the other recommendations we have given in this topic. If this is a case of I have the same problem ... then please try the same solution. Thank you.

More
11 years 9 months ago #20 by bratmena
Replied by bratmena on topic Unable to delete posts

macintosh1988 wrote: Hi there,
Kunena version is 1.7.2
I use different browsers.
Users, moderators, administrators aren't able to delete posts.
My setting allow them to do this.
But I can't understand, what's problem with it.

Same problem! Reset settings and templates does not work. Any ideas?

Time to create page: 0.641 seconds