Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Resolved] Unnamed 3rd party backend template causes HTTP 500 Error in trying to generate K 1.7 configuration report

More
11 years 11 months ago #11 by sozzled
Let's return to the original problem again.

Helfgott wrote: I click in the backend Report Configuration Settings and:

500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Call to a member function data() on a non-object in components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php on line 3465

We have discovered that the problem is caused by the template that you're using for the administrator site. I don't understand what's such a big deal. We're talking about the template for the administrator site! You know that the problem does not lie with Kunena and, in that respect, there's nothing more that we can do to help you there because, let's face it, we know nothing about the template that you're using in your administrator site; you have never provided us with that information.

This is where, I believe, this topic has served the limit of its usefulness to you and to the rest of the community. You have an issue that you need to discuss with the person who wrote the template that you're using on your administrator site.