Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
11 years 10 months ago #721 by sozzled

tanknutdave wrote: Can we download it and use it? :) would make sense to use this template :P

Now we're getting way off-topic!

The template used at www.kunena.org is custom and proprietary. You cannot download it. I do not believe that the template is available for sale, either (but I could be wrong about that, I don't know). There are a few million J! 1.5 templates that work well with K 1.7.2. My advice is read Which came first? The template or the forum? which addresses the strategic issues of choosing the right components for your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #722 by Ewoudv
Hi there,

On my website www.gamecritics.eu I do not see the editor buttons when using a dark Joomla template. In the kunena template settings I have set the Blue Eagle as default and Use Joomla template to yes. When I switch to a light template, then the editor buttons are there.

Also hoovering the place where the buttons should be doesn't show that there are buttons available.

Config:
Joomla: 2.5.4
Kunena: 1.7.2
Template: Rockettheme Clarion

Best regards,

Ewoud

More
11 years 10 months ago #723 by sozzled
I don't understand your problem. When I go to www.gamecritics.eu/forum/40-assassin-s-c...-amsterdam-fanmovies (it took me 8 mouse-clicks to get there, by the way), I see the buttons and the mouse hover works as normal. Which buttons are missing? Can you show us how to reproduce the symptoms of your problem? Maybe it's something to do with your browser cache?

More
11 years 10 months ago #724 by Ewoudv
Thanks for your reply and sorry for not being clear.

I mean the buttons above the smilies like Bold, Italic etc.
Attachments:

More
11 years 10 months ago #725 by sozzled
Ewoudv: Please read msg #1 of this topic for the answer to your question.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #726 by Inn3303
Replied by Inn3303 on topic BB code/smilies not working
Help find the cause

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_streamline | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.1 | creationdate: October 2011

Kunena default template details : Euro-BRed | author: Mizunga | version: 1.6.1 | creationdate: 2010-12-20

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8 | UddeIm 1.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal Kunena configuration report in message
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled, hugodiego

More
11 years 10 months ago #727 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic BB code/smilies not working
G'day, Inn3303, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read msg #1 of this topic for the answer to your question.

Note: we do not provide help for people who use legacy mode. Please read the article Legacy mode in the Wiki and disable the System - Legacy plugin for J! 1.5.26.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #728 by nesh_bros
Hi Kunena,
I upgrade Kunena to 1.7.2. and now I dont have editor when posting.

This is my configuration:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : gk_viyo_blue | author: Robert Gavick - GavickPro | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 31/1/2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.0.47

Please help.

This is my FireBug view. There is no icons, but all is display: none bellow.

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by nesh_bros.

More
11 years 10 months ago #729 by sozzled
nesh_bros: You have a Javascript library conflict (probably you are loading jQuery in a manner that is incompatible with Mootools). Please see msg #1 in this topic for the answer.

For your information, the "Kunena Latest" module (which was not developed by the Kunena project) that you are using on your site is incompatible with K 1.7.2. Please uninistall that module and use the module that was written for K 1.7.2. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nesh_bros

More
11 years 10 months ago #730 by nesh_bros
Thanks sozzled fot hint on jquery.

That was the problem B)

I cant find Kunena latest in modules, so its somewhere in database I guess. I am not using it, its old from Joomla 1.0 I think :)
Planing to move to 2.5 so I will use your module if needed.

Thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.721 seconds