Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #671 by sozzled
G'day, blogizm, and welcome to Kunena.

The answer to most of your questions is to read msg #1 in this topic. That's what you need to do (whether you are a programmer or not). You have what what is known as a "Javascript library conflict". What this means is that you have chosen a Joomla site template (or possibly another extension) that uses software which does not properly work with Joomla.

We do not give answers in Ukrainian or Russian. Sorry.
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #672 by blogizm
What do you advise me to do? Refer to the template developers?

More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #673 by sozzled
blogizm: All the best advice, about what you need to do, is contained in the links in msg #1 of this topic.
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #674 by arredoannunci
Hi,
I have the same problem with my forum
no button to edit the profile works
how you solved it?
sorry for my English!

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #675 by sozzled
G'day, arredoannunci, and welcome to Kunena.

If you have the same problem with your forum, then you should read msg #1 in this topic to find the answer.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #676 by Isaiah53
Replied by Isaiah53 on topic Re: Post(Show) profile
I have just installed Kunena 1.7.2 on Joomla! 2.5.3 Stable. I and am also having a similar issue of not being able to "EDIT" the profile. The EDIT is there, but not able to click on and thus edit the profile.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

mimimike64 wrote: Bonjour,j'utilise joomla 1.5x et virtuemart 1.9 . kunena 1.72. Le bouton affiche le profil n'apparait pas. Il est donc impossible de modifier le profil d'un utilisateur ou d'ajouter des information. J'utilise un template Rokettheme. Merci pour la solution.

Hello, I use joomla 1.5x and virtuemart 1.9. Kunena 1.72. The button posts(shows) the profile does not appear. It is thus impossible to modify the profile of a user or to add information. I use a template Rokettheme. Thank you for the solution.

Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by Isaiah53. Reason: forgot to add Joomla version

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #677 by sozzled
G'day, Isaiah53, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read msg #1 in this topic to find the solution to your problem.

The same goes for mimimike64 who posted a similar question over one month ago.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #678 by yakman
I have tried to upload images via forum post and everytime you hit the add button it does nothing

I have tried this via regisetered user and super admin and nothing. I can creaton a article and add image thru the create of a article.

I also downloaded latest version hoping that would fix the problem but it didn't

I appreciate any direction or suggestion I am a little new

I have also checked all configs to make sure to allow upload
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by yakman.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #679 by sozzled
You posted your question in the General Talk about Kunena category. I see that you last posted on this forum about two years ago. Welcome back.

Not being able to attach images on forum posts could be caused by a lot of things but, when you say that "every time you hit the add button it does nothing" I think you have a Javascript library conflict. I am considering that this is probably the likeliest reason because you were using a very old version of Kunena when you last wrote to us and, as you say, you "downloaded the latest version hoping that would fix the problem". The question is, did you read the upgrade guide before you installed "the latest version"?

Suggestions:

(1) Read msg #1 of If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

(2) Post your K 1.7 configuration report

(3) Please do not wait another two years before you reply. I responded quickly to your question; it will help us everyone if we keep to a fast response turnaround. Thanks.

The General Talk about Kunena category description states:

Please use other categories for support questions.

This category is for general discussion about Kunena, feedback and your suggestions about how to improve the service to the Kunena community.

I will move this topic to a more appropriate category when I have read your reply.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yakman

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #680 by yakman
thank you for your help

I have narrowed it down to the template. If I switch the site template the problem goes away.

So actually nothing to do with the forum

Time to create page: 0.619 seconds