Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Sticky If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
15 years 4 months ago #96827 by dinhthuantsd
I use template jv_maju and Not Show Boardcode (view image thanks)



if I User template default is ok. why?? I'm From Viet Nam and Thanks very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #96828 by sozzled
G'day, dinhthuantsd, and welcome to Kunena.

Please see msg #1 in this topic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dinhthuantsd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #96831 by dinhthuantsd
if I User template default is ok. why?? I'm From Viet Nam and Thanks very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #96835 by sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #96851 by The_Fool
I use a new version of kunena and a template (dominion) of rochettheme. I followed your instructions, but you can not see the edit button

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #96876 by sozzled
G'day, Fool, and welcome to Kunena.

Please see msg #1 in this topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds