Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
13 years 10 hours ago #121 by sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
13 years 9 hours ago - 13 years 9 hours ago #122 by C0n
Do you have a download link to mootools or mtupgrade ? Neither of them are instaled on my site. And i cant find a download link for mootools in the kunena docs..?
Last edit: 13 years 9 hours ago by C0n.

More
13 years 9 hours ago #123 by sozzled
The answers to those questions are contained in the links posted at the end of msg #1 in this topic. Mootools 1.2.4 is included as a standard feature of all versions of Joomla after J! 1.5.19.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
13 years 8 hours ago #124 by C0n
Ive downloaded it now :D everything is working fine thanks sozzled <3

More
13 years 1 hour ago - 12 years 11 months ago #125 by mmafight
Replied by mmafight on topic cant edit user profiles
i just installed kunena 1.6.3 forum at my site www.mmafight.gr and everything works fine BUT i cant edit my user profile. I can click edit but the forms are not visible so i cant add my info, add avatar etc.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 1100 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 200M

Joomla default template details : cloudbase | author: CloudAccess.net | version: 1.0.14 | creationdate: 21 March 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC1)

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

EDIT: and NO the 1st msg didnt help me at all

EDIT2: I tried to change the template, disabled all modules and checked my plugins directory but it only worked when i disabled myapi facebook plugins... then i could edit the profile. But, after that i enabled my api plugins again and it still worked! dont know why...
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by mmafight.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126 by Adi_VCF
Replied by Adi_VCF on topic The problem with bbcode-om
Hello everyone, I hope to find a solution here that I have my problem with Kunena 1.6.3.
In fact, I can not put any smilies in the text, because the bar below the smilies writes bbcode help-type can be used in selected text.
I tried a variety of ways to fix, but no go.
I asked for a solution to the net, but I have not found anything.
BB code to me in the Kunene running but not showing me any smilies or tape in which has to be code for the video, font color, etc.
I would ask if anyone has a solution that can help me he was very grateful.
PS It should be noted that I migrated from an older version of Kunene, and for connecting the forum and Joomla use Joomsocial.
Here in this picture you can see how it looks.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127 by sozzled

mmafight wrote: ... and NO the 1st msg didnt help me at all

Well, actually it did. You found the cause of the problem.

mmafight: If you had searched the forum you would have found that the System - myApiConnect plugin has been reported not compatible with Mootools 1.2.4.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 11 months ago #128 by sozzled

More
12 years 11 months ago #129 by Adi_VCF
I looked, but nothing concrete yet not understood.
I'm interested can you handle this or not?

More
12 years 11 months ago #130 by sozzled
Do you want to fix this problem yourself or do you want to pay someone else to fix the problem for you? All the information you need is contained in msg #1 in this topic.

Time to create page: 0.696 seconds