Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged [Merged topic] -load-: You do not have permissions to access this page

More
12 years 1 month ago #41 by CheechDogg
Please post your forum configuration report.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #42 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

This topic also has many tips about what you may need to do to fix your problems.

More
12 years 1 month ago #43 by scoteye
When my users click on the main horizontal navigation menu on my site to go to the forum it lands on the index. the index seems to start loading, fails and says that "You do not have permissions to access this page." however click the index tab again and its fine.

I am not sure why this is because there are appropriate permissions

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #44 by scoteye
I have turned on conservative caching in a bid to rectify the problem, however it hasn't helped i am at a loss as to what it can be as i am on a fresh and current install of Joomla and Kunena. Any help in getting this rectified would be appreciated. here is the link it may help pacificgamerz.com/site/index.php/forum/index/1

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : gameon-fjt | author: FJT | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 01-03-2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by scoteye.

More
12 years 1 month ago #45 by sozzled
I suggest that you search for "You do not have permissions to access this page" either on this forum or on Google for possible answers to your problem.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #46 by scoteye
I had tried that thing called search, though i had no luck. Guess i will try again. Sorted now thanks for the hint. My spelling must have been atrocious last night as i could not find a solution to save myself. Cheers. Love learning new software. ;)
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by scoteye.

More
12 years 1 month ago #47 by aristotlea
Hi,

i am installing 1.7.2 component, when i try to post new topic it show this error( -load-: You do not have permissions to access this page.)how to rectify, kinldly please advice.... :(

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #48 by aristotlea
Replied by aristotlea on topic Problem in new posting
Hi,

I am installing version kunena 1.7.2 component, when register user logged and try to post new topic some error message is dispalyed when i submit the post(-load-: You do not have permissions to access this page.). How to rectify this problem, kindly please advice me.... :(
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by aristotlea.

More
12 years 1 month ago #49 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Problem in new posting
Hello,

Can-you give more details please ? Is it happens only on a spefic category or on all categories ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #50 by veeresh
Replied by veeresh on topic Re: Problem in new posting
*** Message removed by moderator because it was unhelpful to the topic ***
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled. Reason: Unhelpful contribution to topic

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds