Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged [Merged topic] -load-: You do not have permissions to access this page

More
13 years 1 month ago #11 by HeMi101
Was unware someone moved it. I appologize for re-creating it.

Anyways, oddly enough after uninstalling and reinstalling it for the second time, It's working. I'm not sure if I did something different or not, I'm 95% sure all the settings are still the same this time. But Thanks for you time anyhow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #12 by natebald
I recently started getting this message with users trying to add new posts, to the best of my knowledge, nothing was changed between when it was working and when it stopped. I read through the posts and with the answers I found there, I recreated the Kunena menus as well as disabling SEF URLS for Kunena with my SEF component aceSEF. Neither seems to have worked.

Below is is my configuration as well. Thanks for your assistance in advance.
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : yoo_studio | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.13 | creationdate: April 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: AceSEF 1.5.15

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #13 by sozzled
This question has been asked several times and there may or may not be an easy solution to it.

Just by looking at your Kunena menu setup I can see that you have tried to make a few adjustments and these adjustments on your part do not seem to have been very successful. In your case it may be easier to delete all Joomla menu items that reference Kunena and start again. This is sometimes referred to as the "trash-burn-build approach".

Update Joomla 1.5.23.

I cannot comment on AceSEF interoperability with Kunena; perhaps someone else can. What does the author of AceSEF have to say?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 10 months ago #14 by natebald
I am able to succefully add new topics and reply to old topics using super admin account. Also one thing to note is while signed in as registered user, while creating new topic, the only option available in "Category" Is "Main Forum" which is locked for posting. While signed in as super admin I see all categories.

More
12 years 10 months ago #15 by sozzled
You haven't changed the forum menu like I suggested, have you? I looked at your site and you haven't changed anything since you first asked your question.

Yes, I only see one forum category, too. Please read Sections, Categories, sub-categories (part 1) and Sections, Categories, sub-Categories (Part 2) - advanced setup for special groups .

I don't know what else I can write to deal with the question "You do not have permissions to access this page!"

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #16 by wake
Hello,
I have updated Kunena (on the newest 1.5 joomla)and now my users can't create topics.
In the configs everything is configured well!

This is the error what they've got(if they click on Submit to send their topic in):

-load-: You do not have permissions to access this page.

It's very anoying I've tryed everything but nothing works!

Does anyone has the solution for this?

Edit: I'm running this all with DirectAdmin and PHP 5.2. (CENTOS)

Kevin.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by wake.

More
12 years 10 months ago #17 by sozzled
wake: as I wrote earlier in this topic

sozzled wrote: This question has been asked several times and there may or may not be an easy solution to it.

Can we start with a few basics, like seeing your K 1.6 configuration report, please? This will help a lot.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #18 by wake

sozzled wrote: wake: as I wrote earlier in this topic

sozzled wrote: This question has been asked several times and there may or may not be an easy solution to it.

Can we start with a few basics, like seeing your K 1.6 configuration report, please? This will help a lot.

[strike]Where can I find the configuration report?
[/strike]Ohh I'm sorry i didn't see this topic.

Ohh jeah right:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 32M

Joomla default template details : siteground-j15-92 | author: Siteground | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 08/2009

Kunena default template details : ArgentRC Dark | author: Gonzaunit | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-08-20

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by wake.

More
12 years 10 months ago #19 by wake

More
12 years 5 months ago #20 by omri
Hi,

I would really appreciate your opinion on this...

Registered users who submit reply (not 'quick reply') are getting to "You do not have permissions to access this page!".

The post is done OK but the redirection is wrong.

Any ideas would be really helpful.

Many thanks,
Omri

Time to create page: 0.640 seconds