Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged [Merged topic] -load-: You do not have permissions to access this page

More
13 years 4 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by Yrezvani
I instal Kunena 1.6.0 on joomla 1.5.22 integrated with CB1.2.3
It works perfectly but suddenly, either in logout or login mod when i want to go entrypage or index page the message "You do not have permissions to access this page!" is appear.

help please.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Your index page/entry page is restricted to logged-in, registered users. Check you K 1.6 configuration settings. The message you get when you logout means that you have directed the target of the logout back to the forum. If you can't access the forum unless you are logged-in then, intuitively, if you logout you will get a message like "You do not have permissions to access this page!"

Does that make sense?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yrezvani

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by Yrezvani
Dear sozzled
So thanks because of your advise.

please admit my apology because of my bad english.

I remove all menus related to Kunena forum then reBuild them. But when refer navigation to forum entery page from defferent menu (eg. user menu and top menu) the site confused. then i changed same alis and problem is solved.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by taariq
Good day
I have users and made them administrators, but how do I add a user to a category so that the user can post a new topic?

Thank you

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by sozzled

More
13 years 3 months ago #6 by taariq
Good day
I have the latest version installed?
Thank you

More
13 years 1 month ago #7 by naike
Hey, I made a category, gave access to everyone, I try to create a topic in the category, and I get this error:
You do not have permissions to access this page.

I'm logged in as an admin with moderator rights.
Amd I missing something here?

More
13 years 1 month ago #8 by Matias
@naike: Looks like SEF issue. Have you installed some SEF component which is not fully compatible with Kunena 1.6?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #9 by HeMi101
Replied by HeMi101 on topic NEver mind
Recently installed Kunena 1.6.3 on my Joomla 1.5.22 Site Running Community Builder 1.4. Created a section AND a Category, and have set it so anyone can access the category. Anytime I try to post a new Topic, whether its with a regular account or my Super admin account and regardless of the category I select, I'm receiving "-load-: You do not have permissions to access this page." Any Advice is appreciated, TYIA.

Kunena Config if it's of any help:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 1100 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 200M

Joomla default template details : redevo_aphelion | author: Red Evolution | version: 1.1.0.7 | creationdate: 19/11/07

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.4) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.3)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 month ago #10 by sozzled
You posted your message in one place and I moved your message into this topic to try to help you.

It's possible that other messages in this topic may be able to help you. It's also possible that they may not help you. Even so, the subject - "You do not have permissions to access this page!" - may be something that other people may be able to contribute to (or may be able to learn from) and I think we should collect similar postings in one place if they relate to the same problem situation. Would you agree?

I need to look further at what causes these kinds of issues. I suspect, though, that in your case the issues are caused by the way you have setup your Joomla menu.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds