Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_CONFIG
15 years 11 months ago - 15 years 11 months ago #66983
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_CONFIG
One stand-out features I notice from this configuration report: The "<strong>" tags: this usually indicates the presence of RokCandy. Am I right?
As your site is under construction, why do you have "tons of modules and plugins"? The more software you add, the more difficult it is to analyse the cause of software conflicts We asked you several messages ago "What modules and plugins do you have installed?" I suppose we should have asked you what template have you installed, too, shouldn't we?
I was assuming - something I should never do, I know :blush: - that you had searched for other information within this forum that might have helped with your issues. Can you please tell us:
(1) What extension site template are you using
(2) What extension plugins you have installed
(3) What extension modules you have installed
As your site is under construction, why do you have "tons of modules and plugins"? The more software you add, the more difficult it is to analyse the cause of software conflicts We asked you several messages ago "What modules and plugins do you have installed?" I suppose we should have asked you what template have you installed, too, shouldn't we?
I was assuming - something I should never do, I know :blush: - that you had searched for other information within this forum that might have helped with your issues. Can you please tell us:
(1) What extension site template are you using
(2) What extension plugins you have installed
(3) What extension modules you have installed
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Last edit: 15 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- circuz_phreak
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 11 months ago #67002
by circuz_phreak
Replied by circuz_phreak on topic Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_CONFIG
Sorry, I didn't think it was important because like 90% of them are turned off. This is my beta site where i am testing code, modules, components, plugins. When i move to production I will know what I am using (i.e. which mods, comps, and plugs are good and robust). I agree it is a bad idea to overdo it, but I do want some features to make my site appealing. Updating will be horrible but I will probably only opt for major updates (everything like 6months+ later) unless it's security fixes and it doesn't break everything.
I tracked it down by using Joomla debugging in the backend (which i completely forgot I could do). It wasn't kunena at all but kunena spam killer (which i also found out is a poor extension apparently). After install the DB tables weren't created and every time the plugin ran it queried non existing tables and gave that wierd error message. So i uninstalled spam killer and turned off the plugin and it was fixed. At least I think it was, navigating pages a bit didn't produce the error like it normally did...
My question now is, how could these DB tables not be created during installation? Also, in this case could I have manually created the DB tables in order to solve the problem? Or do installs usually put important data into these tables so creating them wouldn't work? Any ideas, comments, etc. would be greatly appreciated thanks.
I tracked it down by using Joomla debugging in the backend (which i completely forgot I could do). It wasn't kunena at all but kunena spam killer (which i also found out is a poor extension apparently). After install the DB tables weren't created and every time the plugin ran it queried non existing tables and gave that wierd error message. So i uninstalled spam killer and turned off the plugin and it was fixed. At least I think it was, navigating pages a bit didn't produce the error like it normally did...
My question now is, how could these DB tables not be created during installation? Also, in this case could I have manually created the DB tables in order to solve the problem? Or do installs usually put important data into these tables so creating them wouldn't work? Any ideas, comments, etc. would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #67004
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_CONFIG
You need to know why a third-party product, that was not developed by the Kunena project team, was attempting to query certain tables? And you want to know this ... because? :S
I'm sorry. If you have an issue with Kunena Spam Killer, please ask the developer of that product. If you have an opinion about that product, please use the Joomla Extensions Directory. I'm just glad that you've fixed your problem. I don't know anything about what database tables this other product was using and that's where I'll have to end my contribution to this topic.
I'm sorry. If you have an issue with Kunena Spam Killer, please ask the developer of that product. If you have an opinion about that product, please use the Joomla Extensions Directory. I'm just glad that you've fixed your problem. I don't know anything about what database tables this other product was using and that's where I'll have to end my contribution to this topic.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #67011
by fxstein
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Replied by fxstein on topic Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_CONFIG
Hi,
This spam killer is NOT developed or distributed by Kunena. We have no insight about it's function, stability, version compatibility....
You will have to contact the author or that extension.
Thx!
This spam killer is NOT developed or distributed by Kunena. We have no insight about it's function, stability, version compatibility....
You will have to contact the author or that extension.
Thx!
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- circuz_phreak
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 11 months ago - 15 years 11 months ago #67569
by circuz_phreak
Replied by circuz_phreak on topic Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_CONFIG
I did not get rid of the following error:
Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_CONFIG
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'na' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_kunena_messages AS m INNER JOIN jos_kunena_messages AS mm ON m.thread = mm.id WHERE m.userid='62' AND mm.moved='0' AND m.moved='0' AND mm.hold IN (0) AND m.hold IN (0) AND mm.catid IN (na)
so the issue is there are no columns, or tables, or whatever....this doesn't always come up. I am running latest jomsocial, affinity template, and kunena. How do I go about fixing this? Anyone have an sql query to remedy the situation that I could run?
Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_CONFIG
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'na' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_kunena_messages AS m INNER JOIN jos_kunena_messages AS mm ON m.thread = mm.id WHERE m.userid='62' AND mm.moved='0' AND m.moved='0' AND mm.hold IN (0) AND m.hold IN (0) AND mm.catid IN (na)
so the issue is there are no columns, or tables, or whatever....this doesn't always come up. I am running latest jomsocial, affinity template, and kunena. How do I go about fixing this? Anyone have an sql query to remedy the situation that I could run?
Last edit: 15 years 11 months ago by circuz_phreak.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #67580
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_CONFIG
Was this the same error you had when you had that non-endorsed "Kunena Spam Killer" software installed on your site?
I would also like to see your updated Kunena configuration report, too, please, if it's not too much trouble. I am still quite concerned about the presence of those <strong> tags in your report. It doesn't look right.
I would also like to see your updated Kunena configuration report, too, please, if it's not too much trouble. I am still quite concerned about the presence of those <strong> tags in your report. It doesn't look right.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds