Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Thumbnail Size

More
14 years 7 months ago #117575 by missalexrowsell
Replied by missalexrowsell on topic Re: Thumbnail Size
I understand Sozzled. How does one change it for future uploads? I am a "go-fer", I ask questions and find answers when I can for the people who run the show in regards to minor things/inconveniences. I appreciate your help and patience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #117600 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Thumbnail Size
I thought this was answered in msg #1 in this topic. Yes? I'm not sure what other information you need to know. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #117605 by fairwea1
Replied by fairwea1 on topic Re: Thumbnail Size

sozzled wrote: I thought this was answered in msg #1 in this topic. Yes? I'm not sure what other information you need to know. :unsure:


Hi Sozzled, I've had this same problem and know others having this problem. Have you tested changing the thumbnail size in options and it worked?

I thought I read somewhere on here to try changing the sizing in the template css. I believe I changed it in the default css and that didn't work. I just checked the default min css and saw 32 x 32 in there, would that work? (I'm not sure if it's default or not, going off of memory of where I found it)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #117613 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Thumbnail Size
I haven't played with this myself, no, and I eagerly confess to my ignorance of the subject :blush: . I do know, though, that the image dimensions are not dynamic. When an attachment is uploaded it creates a 32 x 32 px image. What settings control that - hmmm - that's a good question. That's why I asked the original poster to test the theory and reply to this topic. Evidently the theory (msg #1) was wrong.

Perhaps someone else should get involved in this topic and provide us with a clue as to what really is the answer. If I discover the answer, I'll post it here. (I'm guessing that you have to actually edit a file manually - don't quote me on that - but I can't remember what it was.)

Would someone like to search the forum to see if this question has been asked/answered before, please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #117632 by fairwea1
Replied by fairwea1 on topic Re: Thumbnail Size
I'm without a test site at the moment. I think I found in the search one time that changing the default css? would solve the issue. That did not work.

tonight I found 32 x 32 in the default min css? I didn't test it because I'm only on a live site right now and haven't created a test site.

Anyway, I don't believe the option to change the thumbnail size actually works in kunena. If anyone has a test site that could test this that would be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #117669 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Re: Thumbnail Size
It's all workig fine on my site, never had an issue.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds