Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged "This webpage has a redirect loop"

More
12 years 6 months ago #421 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Submit problems
Hello,

Can-you put here your Kunena report configuration settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: icefruit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #422 by icefruit
Replied by icefruit on topic Re: Submit problems
My problem solved thanks , i gave to SEF and now it works! B)
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by icefruit.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #423 by icefruit
still having problems

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : rt_mixxmag_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.5 | creationdate: August 20, 2010

Kunena default template details : Aphotic II | author: snilloconator | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2010-12-30

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

More
12 years 6 months ago #424 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Submit problems
You need to clean up your Kunena items, and each menu item need to have an unique alias

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #425 by icefruit
I get this message.

Warning: Using direct link to Kunena component. Redirected to menu item in /lasttopic (ItemID=144).
Kunena Menu is missing: No navigation was found for menu item /lasttopic (ItemID=144).,3

Kunena Menu is missing: No navigation was found for menu item /forum (ItemID=142).

More
12 years 6 months ago #426 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Submit problems
You have 2 menus for kunena: forummenu and kunenamenu. By default Kunena tries to use kunenamenu. In forummenu you seem to have wrong parameter as default menu item (doesn't exist).

I also cannot find alias called /lasttopic from your configuration report.

But as xillibit said, you are having 2 menus which both have alias "forum". That is undefined in Joomla 1.5, which may cause some issues if you save menu items and Joomla starts to pick another menu item. It could also be reason for your current issues (if the first menu gets picked).

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #427 by icefruit
I fix this errors (debug mode, says no errors)
Next problem :dry:
But in original topic i can post, when i create my topic i can`t post? :unsure: If i go on 1st page forum ***** You have been subscribed to this topic. Your message has been successfully posted **** :dry:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : rt_mixxmag_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.5 | creationdate: August 20, 2010

Kunena default template details : Aphotic II | author: snilloconator | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2010-12-30

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

More
12 years 6 months ago #428 by Matias
Menu: you should rename forum1 in Kunena Menu to 'forum' and have menu alias pointing to this item in your real menu. Menu alias doesn't have "Alias" (URL name) as it really doesn't exist.

If it takes 5 minutes to load the topic, I would say that the most likely reason is that you have too many category subscribers in your category. Have you set it to send message only on new topic?

By default Kunena sends as many emails as there are subscribers, but that's VERY slow. In Kunena 1.7 there are new configuration options that allows you to send single email to up to 100 users. Try using it. :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #429 by icefruit

Matias wrote: If it takes 5 minutes to load the topic, I would say that the most likely reason is that you have too many category subscribers in your category. Have you set it to send message only on new topic?

By default Kunena sends as many emails as there are subscribers, but that's VERY slow. In Kunena 1.7 there are new configuration options that allows you to send single email to up to 100 users. Try using it. :)

Allow Subscriptions: NO
Include Post Contents: NO
Category Subscriptions: Disabled
Topic Subscriptions: Disabled
Check Subscription Box: NO
Email to Multiple Recipients: 0

I dont know, Still having problem with post new topic, but sometimes its works sometimes not?!? :huh:

More
12 years 5 months ago #430 by Matias
Sorry about the delay -- I've been away from the forums.

Are you still getting 5 minutes delays after changing the settings?

One possible reason could be that your server cannot handle the load on peak times and you get timeouts because of that. But it would mean that everything else should be slow as well.

I think that you should log into your server by using ssh and run top to see how much load your server has. Load = 1.00 means that one processor uses all its time. If there aren't enough resources, it generally raises high and fast (>50).

Time to create page: 0.605 seconds