Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in ../plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #31 by tomsson
What to do if in backend KUNENA in category menu is no categories?
just error.

I did migrate from J1.5 + kunena 2.0.4 using by JupgradePRO but JupgradePRO did not migrate KUNENA components so I did it manually.

I copy the Kunena tables from my J1.5 site
I paste this tables to the database of my new websites (J2.5) and chenged prefix of pasted kunena tables to the right (jos_ to j25_ )
My news website on J2.5 have the same kunena version like my J1.5 -> kunena 2.0.4

In kunena panel i can see thats RANKS, ATTACHMENTS are "migrated"
I do synchronize user and I can see users ok.

but CATEGORIES of forum are empty , just the error

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/zyzak/domains/zyzak.ayz.pl/public_html/upgrade/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 178

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/zyzak/domains/zyzak.ayz.pl/public_html/upgrade/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 179

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/zyzak/domains/zyzak.ayz.pl/public_html/upgrade/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 178

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/zyzak/domains/zyzak.ayz.pl/public_html/upgrade/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 179

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/zyzak/domains/zyzak.ayz.pl/public_html/upgrade/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 179"

I turned off Kunena - Joomla Integration plugin and erros gone but no categories :(
What can I do more ?
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by tomsson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #32 by tyger
I install joomla 3.2 and Kunena 3.0.3 after migrating from joomla 1.5.26 and Kunena 2.0.3 with Sp Upgrade i receive these errors:
Code:
Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/tyger/public_html/sorin/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 213 Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/tyger/public_html/sorin/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 214
I also have them in administrator panel to Kunena Forum: Category Manager, User Manager and Configuration
I mention that in category manager i have no categories

Does anybody how to fix these errors?

Thank You
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject heading; merged topic with others that also relate to this issue.

More
10 years 4 months ago #33 by sozzled

tyger wrote: Does anybody how to fix these errors?

This has been discussed before.

*** Topics merged **

See what other people have done by reading this merged topic.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #34 by tyger
I disable Kunena - Joomla Integration and errors dissapear but i have no category in category manager and i cannot create new categories. When i try create new category i receive a message:
Code:
Notice You are banned until Today
That message i receive it on all pages in Kunena componennt administrator

I go to user manager and try to uncheck banned, and i receive this:
Code:
Error You need to be moderator in order to perform moderation actions.

Mention that i am logged with Super user account.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by tyger.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #35 by sozzled

tyger wrote: You are banned until Today

I see that you asked your question over 7 hours ago. That is a long time to wait to get an answer and I am sorry that it has taken you so long. It took me 5 seconds to search for the answer and at least 5 minutes to tell you what you need to do: see You are banned until Today after update 2.x -> 3.x .

You, too, can search the forum for yourself. You might save some time in future. ;)
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #36 by Matias
I think I got the array_intersect warning fixed (Joomla seems to use mixed types on parameters).

If you want to test the change, it's in here:

github.com/mahagr/Kunena-Forum/commit/4e...59ee7c581dab891a90ca
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Matias.

More
10 years 3 months ago #37 by yireo
Hi,

With the current version 3.0.3 this issue still applies. I fixed it by editing a single category, and fixing the permissions of that category. Within the permissions, I choose:
- Access Control Type: Access Level
- Access Level: Public
- User Groups (both fields): Manager, Registered, Super Users

Next I copied the value of the field of the database-field "params" of this category, to all other categories as well (using phpMyAdmin):
Code:
UPDATE `#__kunena_categories` SET params = 'PARAMS'
Replace #_ with your own database-prefix. Replace PARAMS with the actual value.

This allowed me to fix all categories more quickly (instead of fixing all permissions one category at the time).

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds