Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in ../plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by capeinfo2
I migrated content by exporting J1.5 databases, changing the prefixes, installing them on J2.5 and then installing Kunena 2.0.1.

Every works, after setting permissions, except for the following error message:

Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/www/users/MYSITE/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 178 Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/www/users/MYSITE/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 179

I tried making the change given in Known Issues but that made no difference.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jsn_epic_pro | author: JoomlaShine.com | version: 4.3.3 | creationdate: 06/21/2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled

capeinfo2 wrote: I migrated content by exporting J1.5 databases, changing the prefixes, installing them on J2.5 and then installing Kunena 2.0.1.

Is this also the method you used to move all the other database tables (including the Joomla user-related tables) from your original J! 1.5 website? What method - for example, which Joomla extension did you use - to perform the migration of your original J! 1.5 website?

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by capeinfo2
I tried using jUpgrade at first, but that didn't work at all. So I bought SPupgrade and that went very smoothly. (Of course, an hour later I received a notification that a new version of jUpgrade was available!)

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
I suggest you search the forum to read of other users' experiences with SP Upgrade. I, personally, do not have a lot more to contribute (I have not used SP Upgrade) but, perhaps another member of the community may have some advice for you? :unsure:

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by capeinfo2
OK... this may help other people... SP Upgrade doesn't have a forum and there's not much about other user experiences. I did find problems with other extensions as well, so it's not just restricted to Kunena. It does work well for core Joomla components but seems to have glitches with anything else.

I tried using the new version of jUpgrade and it worked flawlessly. Not just a vast improvement - it worked which the previous versions didn't, for me. So save yourself $30 and stay with jUpgrade.

More
11 years 1 month ago #6 by Oscarfishlover
I have got a tad confused with the migration process when changing from Joomla! 1.5 to 2.5. I have been using Jupgrade, Akeeba and kickstart to upgrade, migrate and restore my website. I have absolutely no problem in migrating 1.5 to 2.5, however, getting the forum to work has been giving me a small problem. After migration, do I have to make any changes to the name of the kunena tables?

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
11 years 1 month ago #7 by Oscarfishlover
Okay, forget my first post, I managed to work it out for myself. However......

I have just migrated a 1.5 Joomla! website to 2.5 and have successfully migrated the forum. Everything seems to be going okay apart from to errors that are showing an the forum, and in the backend. I really don't know where they are coming from, maybe it's got something to do with a missing plug-in, I really don't know. Maybe somebody else on here could tell me what is wrong. I have included a screenshot showing you exactly what I am talking about.

Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
11 years 1 month ago #8 by Oscarfishlover
Okay, I have isolated the problem down to the "kunena Joomla! integration plug-in" if I disable it then the errors go away, however there is no login panel on the forum so obviously I need this.

Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
11 years 1 month ago #9 by Jiminimonka
Do those warning message go away when you turn off error reporting in Joomla?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
11 years 1 month ago #10 by xillibit
Hello,

What exact Kunena and Joomla! version are-you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds