Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Change Date Display

More
13 years 10 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Change Date Display
mindovermaster wrote:

When is 1.6 going to become stable? I really haven't looked around that much.

Please look around - it saves you time and it saves our time answering the question that must be on everyone's minds at the moment. It will be ready a lot quicker if people don't keep pestering us for a release date. And, please, try to stay on-topic, OK? Thank you. ;)

See Kunena 1.6 - a moderator's view

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #12 by mindovermaster
Cerberus wrote:

as i ahve said many many many many times K1.6 will be released " when its ready "

When did you ever say that? If it is not known when it comes out, just say so. Most software has a set time/month/quarter that it will be available, out of beta.

Please look around - it saves you time and it saves our time answering the question that must be on everyone's minds at the moment. It will be ready a lot quicker if people don't keep pestering us for a release date. And, please, try to stay on-topic, OK? Thank you.

See Kunena 1.6 - a moderator's view

I don't "look around". I don't know what to look for. If you can give me a quick, straight answer, it won't take much of your time. Also, I'm new here, please stop saying I am pestering you. I am asking you a simple question, please give me a simple answer. I have been in many IPB/VB forums, and I have become known to keep similar posts in the same thread.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by mindovermaster.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #13 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Change Date Display
mindovermaster wrote:

Cerberus wrote:

as i have said many many many many times K1.6 will be released " when its ready "

When did you ever say that? If it is not known when it comes out, just say so. Most software has a set time/month/quarter that it will be available, out of beta.

www.kunena.com/forum/77-general-talk-abo...it=10&start=70#49690

no mainstream software give a release date and stick to it or if they do the software is full of bugs and that includes MICROSOFT AND WINDOW 7

and FYI its not even in BETA stage yet ;)
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 10 months ago #14 by mindovermaster
That's why Windows OS's have updates. They don't give the exact date, but they do give a broad date. "Quarter 3 of 2010"

Alpha, sorry.

More
13 years 10 months ago #15 by Cerberus
somewere between 2010 - 2012 :silly:

More
13 years 10 months ago #16 by mindovermaster
You do know that's not acceptable...

More
13 years 10 months ago #17 by Cerberus
and ????? i dont even work fo kunena im just a user,granted a smart one but a user none the less

More
13 years 10 months ago #18 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Change Date Display
mindovermatter: I asked you earlier to remain on-topic; the topic is modifying K 1.5.11 to show a different date/time format in messages. I replied earlier with general information about the timetable for Kunena 1.6:

sozzled wrote:

Please look ...[at] Kunena 1.6 - a moderator's view

I know you are a new user and, for that reason, we allowed you some latitude in dealing with off-topic issues in this thread. But, for everyone's sake, please deal with one topic per thread. If you would like discuss matters around K 1.6, please consider a different topic for that purpose. Thank you :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #19 by CheechDogg
Replied by CheechDogg on topic Re: Change Date Display
sozzled wrote:

G'day, mindovermaster, and welcome to Kunena :)

Perhaps someone else, with a keen interest in addressing this problem, might be able to help? :dry: FYI, date display is configurable in K 1.6 (at long last) so this issue will be a thing of the past in the near future. :woohoo: No more hacks!

Wow, you know I stopped coming by the kunema forums because of how Zozzled chooses to answer questions that many new people ask.

Zozzled, you yourself decided to include that this issue will be a thing of the past in the new K 1.6 version and he simply just asked when it comes out. Is it that hard for you or anyone else to simply answer his question. He said it himself he is new here and probably really does not understand how things work here.

I my self don't ask any more question here because I seem to be able to find the answers by my self now. What you are doing, even if you or anyone else doesn't agree is called belittling people. You seem to have a great lot of influence around here Zozzled and it is not a good thing in my opinion.

Many people like the Karma feature including myself, and I have noticed how all the negative things you say about Karma seems to be influencing the developing team to ultimately eliminate it from Kunena.

Zozzled, you are a smart man I know that, but seriously, is it that hard to give a newbie, noob or lost member of these forums a quick answer? I know this comment of mine is not going to bode well for me but this is my opinion and I and many others would appreciate it if you acted a little more professional when answer or commenting on these forums.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
13 years 10 months ago #20 by Cerberus
CheechDogg wrote:

sozzled wrote:

G'day, mindovermaster, and welcome to Kunena :)

Perhaps someone else, with a keen interest in addressing this problem, might be able to help? :dry: FYI, date display is configurable in K 1.6 (at long last) so this issue will be a thing of the past in the near future. :woohoo: No more hacks!

Wow, you know I stopped coming by the kunema forums because of how Zozzled chooses to answer questions that many new people ask.

Zozzled, you yourself decided to include that this issue will be a thing of the past in the new K 1.6 version

nope this feature has been in k1.6 from the start and was a dev decision not sozzleds

he simply just asked when it comes out. Is it that hard for you or anyone else to simply answer his question. He said it himself he is new here and probably really does not understand how things work here.

yes it is that hard for us to actualy answer because no one knows when it will be finaly released as the code base from k1.5 is com pletely different so all bugs need to be worked out before the released so that the least amount of hassle is caused to live production website from teh upgrade

I my self don't ask any more question here because I seem to be able to find the answers by my self now.

Then you have learned enough from asking question here to do it yourself good for you.

What you are doing, even if you or anyone else doesn't agree is called belittling people.

no belittling them would be callling them " stupid "

You seem to have a great lot of influence around here Zozzled and it is not a good thing in my opinion.

yep he does its called being a moderator, as for your opinion that up to you but no one here wants to know your personal feeling on a specific user here

Many people like the Karma feature including myself, and I have noticed how all the negative things you say about Karma seems to be influencing the developing team to ultimately eliminate it from Kunena.

well stop the presses (sarcasm) karma is still in k1.6 and with teh addition of a thank system to.

Zozzled, you are a smart man I know that, but seriously, is it that hard to give a newbie, noob or lost member of these forums a quick answer? I know this comment of mine is not going to bode well for me but this is my opinion and I and many others would appreciate it if you acted a little more professional when answer or commenting on these forums.

thats rich coming ater this post and the speed of answer is dependant on if there is someone on to answer them, i know this is hard to believe but the moderators/admns and devs here at kunena have real lives too.

Time to create page: 1.980 seconds