Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question IMG Tag problem after upgrade to Kunena 1.5.5 PROPER

More
14 years 7 months ago #21 by iamninjagamer
Is their any way some one can make a downloadable file of this, since im bad at php coding and editing :blush:

?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #22 by xillibit
Hello,

You can try this file :

File Attachment:

File Name: kunena-20090923.zip
File Size:10 KB

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #23 by Crazyhorse
just upped the file xillibit put on here and it seems my uploads are working ok now.
so big thnx to you for getting me to use this and hope it solves the prob for more then just me.

Greetz Crazyhorse

More
14 years 7 months ago #24 by Bob Britt
Thank you for this! I was able to reinstall the 1.5.5 and uploaded the file, problem solved. Thank you from the Edit Challenged crowd.

More
14 years 7 months ago #25 by fortminor
crisscross wrote:

Just noticed another thing that is not working. Signatures with IMG-tag that points to fbfiles/images shows the bb-code and links to the image.

You may try to change the line 368 at kunena.parser.php
Code:
if($task->autolink_disable == 0)

with this one:
Code:
if($task->autolink_disable == 1)

Just changing 0 to 1.

This is also useful solution for those who experience problem that img's at signature automaticly link to its source.

More
14 years 7 months ago #26 by NinjaSMS
Yes thank you all for your help! I downloaded the attached file by xillibit and all is working!

More
14 years 6 months ago #27 by zombiebob
woot woot

replacing kunena.parser.php with the one in the zip file on this thread fixed the image display problem!!

whoop whoop! :laugh:

More
14 years 6 months ago #28 by sarkit
jerry wrote:

Just back from my holiday. I am seeing inproper fix for this issue. Actually in Kunena 1.5.5 devs tried to check file extension. Both modifications from users are wrong as they disable this check.
Proper solution is:
/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php lines: 345-348
before:

Code:
$file_ext = explode(',', $params->get('upload_extensions')); preg_match('/\.([\w\d]+)$/', $between, $matches); } if (!in_array(strtolower($matches[1]), $file_ext)) break;

after:
Code:
$file_ext = explode(',', $params->get('upload_extensions')); } preg_match('/\.([\w\d]+)$/', $between, $matches); if (!in_array(strtolower($matches[1]), $file_ext)) break;

HaND, Jerry

hv a lil problem..i m using cuteftp to chnge php..but i cant see these codes in 345-348.using kunena 1.5.5..missing something..but wht is tht..?

More
14 years 6 months ago #29 by halo3montage
Problem fixed in 1.5.6!

Thanks Kunena Team :woohoo:

More
14 years 6 months ago #30 by RonnyStraetling
Hi all,

don't know whats wrong with my side - there it is still the same issue with 1.5.6. I compared the coding above and it's identical. :S

Any idea?

Time to create page: 0.618 seconds