Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question my RSS feed is on a dirty protest
17 years 2 months ago #24125
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:my RSS feed is on hunger strike
Here's an idea: Change the menu item that points to your forum from Access Level = Registered to Access Level = Public.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 2 months ago #24126
by forumspod
Replied by forumspod on topic Re:my RSS feed is on hunger strike
tried both no joy.
I have had another forum up and running with the rss working fine from that one. unfortunately, the rest of it was crap so i uninstalled it.
I'll tell you what I need - see if you can help.
I've written a football supporter's site. I want people who come to the home page to
1) see who has signed up.
2) how many are going to the "next game"
3) who fancies a game of football before the match and
4) if anyone needs/offering a lift.
I thought by adding an rss feed from the forum, I'd be able to answer some of the questions.
I have had another forum up and running with the rss working fine from that one. unfortunately, the rest of it was crap so i uninstalled it.
I'll tell you what I need - see if you can help.
I've written a football supporter's site. I want people who come to the home page to
1) see who has signed up.
2) how many are going to the "next game"
3) who fancies a game of football before the match and
4) if anyone needs/offering a lift.
I thought by adding an rss feed from the forum, I'd be able to answer some of the questions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 2 months ago #24130
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:my RSS feed is on hunger strike
I'll tell you what I'm prepared to do for you. If you give me back-end administrator access (send it by PM) I'll have a look at the way you've configured your site. I could make a couple of adjustments for you.
Before we go there, though, could you do a small favour for us both? In your site root directory you will find a file called htaccess.txt ... can you rename it to .htaccess for me, please? (that is dot-htaccess) Check that the renaming of this file doesn't mess up things. OK?
Before we go there, though, could you do a small favour for us both? In your site root directory you will find a file called htaccess.txt ... can you rename it to .htaccess for me, please? (that is dot-htaccess) Check that the renaming of this file doesn't mess up things. OK?
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 2 months ago #24133
by forumspod
Replied by forumspod on topic Re:my RSS feed is on hunger strike
tis done - I appreciate this.
i tried disabling the top menu and pulic enabling main menu to see if they conflicted and then swapped them over. no joy
cheers, Bruce.
i tried disabling the top menu and pulic enabling main menu to see if they conflicted and then swapped them over. no joy
cheers, Bruce.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 2 months ago #24136
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:my RSS feed is on hunger strike
Apart from removing an incompatible version of Community Builder, and configuring it properly, and uninstalling a couple of unnecessary components, I reinstalled Kunena (without making any difference).
The good news is that your RSS feeds now work only because I posted a new message. Somehow, your old messages weren't picked up by the RSS generator. I have no idea why.
You can probably disable my access to your administrator account now.
The good news is that your RSS feeds now work only because I posted a new message. Somehow, your old messages weren't picked up by the RSS generator. I have no idea why.
You can probably disable my access to your administrator account now.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 2 months ago #24139
by forumspod
Replied by forumspod on topic Re:my RSS feed is on hunger strike
so it was community builder that was the problem. strange. thank you for doing that. joomlax is a dev image of the live site - I'll leave the username/psw as is... just in case.
many many thanks
many many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds