Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question I need a unique design.

More
14 years 10 months ago #11 by Spock
Replied by Spock on topic Re:I need a unique design.

Vysse wrote:
Quick question though. This is where I get kind of confused. Since I need the forums to automatically change with the rest of the template how should I go about doing that. I figured if I had the needed data within the joomla template it would automatically read off that as that is kinda how I did it before. However when you include pictures that will make it difficult to me since I am not sure how to make it know what pictures to use. All in all I will figure it out just wanted to see who might be able to help me do it.

Edit btw Mock 2.0 would be perfect I have one question though are there any images that I would need to recreate colors for. If not it would make my job super easy as all I would need to do is have it change one image and the font colors.

As i said this is as straightforward as you'd like it to be - I really suggest 1 template rather than 6 different stylesheets and image sets - less work ;)
    In the css remove to font link colour and hover attributes - this should revert to using the joomla! css
Code:
#Kunena a:link, #Kunena a:visited { } #Kunena a:hover {kunena.forum.css{ }
    Then change the folder.gif; folder_nonew.gif; folder_s.gif; folder_nonew_s.gif images to a neutral colour maybe grey or white

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds