Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question I need a unique design.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by Vysse
I need a very unique design. It needs to match this theme demo.rockettheme.com/nov06_j15/

Here is where it gets tricky. I will be adding a template switcher for my theme soon and I want the forum to match the colors of the rest of the site when it changes. I do not know if I can offer money or if I can how much. If anyone can help out please let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by grumblemarc
That would depend on how many template variations you plan to have. Not really difficult but a lot of work. I don't think you'll get this done with compensation.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 10 months ago #3 by Lintzy
Replied by Lintzy on topic Re:I need a unique design.
Btw really, I think, everybody needs an unique design ^^. ;)

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by kenlapz
Replied by kenlapz on topic Re:I need a unique design.
Vysse wrote:

I need a very unique design. It needs to match this theme demo.rockettheme.com/nov06_j15/

Here is where it gets tricky. I will be adding a template switcher for my theme soon and I want the forum to match the colors of the rest of the site when it changes. I do not know if I can offer money or if I can how much. If anyone can help out please let me know.

i can make a custom design that match with your joomla templates. i had send you a mail.

More
14 years 10 months ago #5 by Vysse
Replied by Vysse on topic Re:I need a unique design.
Lintzy wrote:

Btw really, I think, everybody needs an unique design ^^. ;)

yes but I am in need of one that changes with the template that the user chooses. That is what truly makes it unique.

More
14 years 10 months ago #6 by grumblemarc
Like I said. Easy to do. Just a lot of work depending on how many different unique looks you will require. You have yet to say.

More
14 years 10 months ago #7 by Vysse
grumblemarc wrote:

Like I said. Easy to do. Just a lot of work depending on how many different unique looks you will require. You have yet to say.

well umm i need one for each color that shocktrooper has....I think thats six.

More
14 years 10 months ago #8 by grumblemarc
So 6 "unique" skins for your site for free?

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #9 by Spock
Replied by Spock on topic Re:I need a unique design.
As GM said its fairly simple to do. Why don't you use a neutral dark template that will match your site background and remove the font colors and change to suit your template's "6" colors. There are a few templates out there already that'll give you a good starting point (most of the time-consuming work is done for you)
The Black Dragon
MOC 2.0
The Dark Army Kunena Template
- then just use firebug to change what you need
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Spock.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #10 by Vysse
grumblemarc wrote:

So 6 "unique" skins for your site for free?

lol I am not expecting anything for free though it would be nice. I was more or less seeing if anyone could do it. How much it might cost. And if nobody could do it I was wondering how I might make this work so it automatically changes with the rest of the site from user-end view changing the template.

Spock wrote:

As GM said its fairly simple to do. Why don't you use a neutral dark template that will match your site background and remove the font colors and change to suit your template's "6" colors. There are a few templates out there already that'll give you a good starting point (most of the time-consuming work is done for you)
The Black Dragon
MOC 2.0
The Dark Army Kunena Template
- then just use firebug to change what you need

Quick question though. This is where I get kind of confused. Since I need the forums to automatically change with the rest of the template how should I go about doing that. I figured if I had the needed data within the joomla template it would automatically read off that as that is kinda how I did it before. However when you include pictures that will make it difficult to me since I am not sure how to make it know what pictures to use. All in all I will figure it out just wanted to see who might be able to help me do it.

Edit btw Mock 2.0 would be perfect I have one question though are there any images that I would need to recreate colors for. If not it would make my job super easy as all I would need to do is have it change one image and the font colors.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Vysse.

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds