Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Group by Date?

More
15 years 2 months ago #11 by cass
Replied by cass on topic Re:Group by Date?
I'm not talking about the threaded vs flat view. I've already said several times that it isn't a problem for me as I know how to disable it already.

The problem is getting the list Grouped by Date..

And yes, it is enough to have the feature disabled on my site because it isn't doing what I need it to do (which is group by date).

I'm not sure why you guys are fixated on this threaded vs flat issue, as it's not even what I'm talking about. I've explained it 5 times now, and even the subject of this thread is "Group by Date". It has nothing to do with this stupid threaded issue. My bad for using threaded in the first place!

I am asking for direction on how to implement the GROUP BY DATE, which fxstein said is possible.

fxstein wrote: The grouping is possible, although it will consume extra space unless we find a way to do this on the outside of the thread list - maybe to the left.

Is it not possbile in the flat view? I don't know why it wouldn't be.

><

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #12 by johnnydement
Replied by johnnydement on topic Re:Group by Date?
I don't relaly know what you mean with "group by date" but about threaded view, we're removing until we can make it work as should, with low impact on performance. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds