- Posts: 1107
- Thank you received: 3
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Help wanted: Template JA Sanidine Error
- grumblemarc
-
- Offline
- Elite Member
-
- Still making trouble
Less
More
17 years 7 months ago #4480
by grumblemarc
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Help wanted: Template JA Sanidine Error
No one is saying it cannot be done. Use a tool like Winmerge to compare the 2 CSS files side by side. That way you can see what changed and exactly where it changed line for line.
Also since all you did was swap out a CSS file no security flaws from FB should be present.
Also since all you did was swap out a CSS file no security flaws from FB should be present.
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- johnnydement
-
- Offline
- Elite Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 934
- Thank you received: 5
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #4501
by johnnydement
Replied by johnnydement on topic Re:Help wanted: Template JA Sanidine Error
Also, we don't say it can't be done, we say right now we have more important things to do that fix a 3rd party template. I'm sure you can understand that.
First we need rest, and then we have many things to finish for 1.0.8, and focus on next version, if we start giving support for other people work, we will run out of time to improve our product, and support it... we don't want to start that wheel.
documentation on changes for templates is currently done.
FYI, I would be first interested, as I'm using sanidine in my site
First we need rest, and then we have many things to finish for 1.0.8, and focus on next version, if we start giving support for other people work, we will run out of time to improve our product, and support it... we don't want to start that wheel.
documentation on changes for templates is currently done.
FYI, I would be first interested, as I'm using sanidine in my site
Last edit: 17 years 7 months ago by johnnydement.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 7 months ago #4511
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Help wanted: Template JA Sanidine Error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- grumblemarc
-
- Offline
- Elite Member
-
- Still making trouble
Less
More
- Posts: 1107
- Thank you received: 3
17 years 7 months ago #4515
by grumblemarc
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Help wanted: Template JA Sanidine Error
That's some pretty through documentation.
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Repelzteeltje
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
17 years 7 months ago #4631
by Repelzteeltje
Replied by Repelzteeltje on topic Re:Help wanted: Template JA Sanidine Error
You can say that allright !
Thanks for the FAQ ... it really helps a lot...
The only thing I can't get to work is the upper pathway... it does not show the proper amount of users...
This morning I received an email from a Joomlart-developer saying they will look at the differences between FB and Kunena..
I've gave them access to my website so with a bit of luck they can fix a proper css
Thanks for the FAQ ... it really helps a lot...
The only thing I can't get to work is the upper pathway... it does not show the proper amount of users...
This morning I received an email from a Joomlart-developer saying they will look at the differences between FB and Kunena..
I've gave them access to my website so with a bit of luck they can fix a proper css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 7 months ago #4654
by Timi
Replied by Timi on topic Re:Help wanted: Template JA Sanidine Error
I was able to get it going. All I needed to do was change forum.css to kunena.forum.css and change the pathway based on a "default" template. It's worked like a charm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds