Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Solved SMF to Kunena

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic SMF to Kunena

sparenton wrote: ... but the importer status information keeps saying that the database connection is "failed" ...

:S

I thought you said you fixed that problem!

sparenton wrote: Ok, i'm moving on... the database connection is history... my problem came from the phpBB3 config.php that was empty... don't know why...

in Database connexion failed
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #12 by ismailx
Replied by ismailx on topic smf to kunena
we use smf forum but we wanna from smf to kunena. how can we do? thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds