Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question [Feature Request] Ability to tag/mention another user in posts

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #180829 by mrcypress
Finally, can't wait for Kunena 5.1, I develop by my self a complete solution of about 200Kb with user tagging and e-mail notification, but it obviously modifies Kunena code, so I will not update it any more. Maybe in the future I will.

Someone need my solution???
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by mrcypress.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #180830 by 810
please share it, maybe we can include it on the core.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrcypress

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #180831 by mrcypress

810 wrote: please share it, maybe we can include it on the core.


mmmm I don't think...It is based on a third parties module (just for the tag part on the frontend), in plus I'm not a PHP programmer....however I'll attach it here...let me know if I contribute to kunena develop :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #180927 by mrcypress
someone uses my solution? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #222157 by guidocx84

that pr, is work in progress, is does not do anything, just show the user, no email will be send.

This is a new k5.1 feature.

If you import the code later, it will break your kunena. You need to wait for Kunena 5.1

Hello! Did you implement this feature in Kunena? I'm not able to find it. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #222750 by BadBert
a couple of years ago this was on the to-do list....

but the function still does not work?

if i try this, i can get some user names, but not all.... far from it
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by BadBert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds