Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [SOLVED] Kunena discuss - You don't have rights to publish in that page

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #162339 by guidocx84
Hello everybody,
some months ago I upgraded my Fireboard to Kunena 2.0.4 on Joomla 1.5 and now I finally upgrade successfully to Kunena 3.0.7 on Joomla 3.4.
But I have a problem with kunena discuss plugin: like some months ago, the Kunena discuss plugin is giving me a strange error.
I activated the "custom discussion" plugin feature to use the {kunena_discuss:#} tag.

But (it's incredible)... it works only for topic that I created when I had Fireboard!!

After Kunena migration, this is the debug code that I have when I try to use the {kunena_discuss:#} tag in a Joomla article.

Example:

[KunenaDiscuss debug: Constructor called in com_content ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: createTable: Check if plugin table exists. ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent.Deny: There is no default Kunena category ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: we are in article/ page. ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Article 463 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Searched for {kunena_discuss:#}: Custom Topic 10942 found. ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: showPlugin: Loading Custom Topic 10942 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: showPlugin: Let's see what we can do.. ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: showPlugin: Category said Non hai il permesso di accedere a questa pagina. ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent: Returning content for article 463 ]


It says me something like "You have no permission to access this page".

I tried also to set a default category but nothing... no changes for me... same error message.

I waited to ask you support because I thought that upgrading to the latest release of joomla, kunena and kunena discuss will solve my problem but it still remains.

Please, can you give me some help to understand which is the misconfiguration?

Thank you so much!! ;)

This is my Kunena configuration:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.7 | creationdate: 2015-02-01

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.7 | 2015-02-01 [ Galah ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!
| Kunena integration settings:
Warning: Spoiler!
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:
Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.7

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by guidocx84.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #162388 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you post here please your settings of plugin Kunena dicuss ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #162399 by guidocx84

xillibit wrote: Hello,

Can-you post here please your settings of plugin Kunena dicuss ?


Hi xillibit and thank you for your answer.

This is my Kunena Discuss configuration (I've taken two screenshots).

Thanks a lot! ;)





Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #162415 by xillibit
Do-you have check the rights of your Kunena categories ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #162416 by guidocx84

xillibit wrote: Do-you have check the rights of your Kunena categories ?


Hi xillibit! Thank you for your answer ;)

All my Kunena categories are readable for everyone but writable only for registered users and super user [Public (Access: joomla.level)]



Is there something else that I could verify for you to understand which is the problem?

Thanks!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #162421 by Mortti
Check first these settings of your settings... screencast.com/t/R4wyzSSpHWS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds