Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Wrong date in forum topic with Kunena Discuss

More
12 years 10 months ago #150546 by proterra

sozzled wrote:
1) Your Kunena template is out-of-date and incompatible with K 3.0.3 and you should ask JoomlArt what you should do to about your current "date problem".

2) You have installed other software on your website that is out of date and inncompatible with K 3.0.3: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.1, JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 1.7.1, JomSocial - Kunena Groups 1.7.1. Because you do not have JomSocial software installed on your website, you do not need these add-on plugins, anyway.


Thank you for you answer, but the problem still there.

1. Deactivate the old Kunena Template and use now Blue Eagle
2. Have delete the other software from the installation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #150584 by sozzled

proterra wrote: The date of the Article is right:

Here 08.11.2013
www.scoteire.de/events/termin/833-altan-...irish-folk-band.html

Where does this date come from? Is it the date created or the date published The Kunena Discuss plugin should use the date created - I'm not 100% sure but, perhaps, you should check this for yourself.

proterra wrote: Thank you for you answer, but the problem still there ... [when I deactived] the old [ JoomlArt ] Template and use now Blue Eagle

I went to your forum. You are still using the old JoomlArt template. I cannot help you with that template and I suggest you ask the people who designed that template what you need to do to make it work properly with K 3.0.3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #150590 by proterra

sozzled wrote:

proterra wrote: Thank you for you answer, but the problem still there ... [when I deactived] the old [ JoomlArt ] Template and use now Blue Eagle

I went to your forum. You are still using the old JoomlArt template. I cannot help you with that template and I suggest you ask the people who designed that template what you need to do to make it work properly with K 3.0.3.

[/quote]

Yes I go back to the old one. Because test it with the "Blue Eagle" with the same result. That´s not a template problem.
That s a Discuss problem

In the database the timestamp (in Kunena_message: time & Kunena_topic: first_post_time) is "1" instead of the right one.

In the content_field there is under created datetime the right date: Format: 2013-11-16 09:41:00
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by proterra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #150591 by gray
1. With phpMyAdmin go to kunena_messages table and find that row created by the plugin. From the row copy value (long number) in "time" column. It can be converted back to string time in PHP with:
echo gmdate("Y-m-d\TH:i:s\Z", $timestamp);

If it's difficult for you, just copy the number here in the forum.

2. Go to the article in case and check dates it was created (created date), and started publishing. Copy this values to the forum too.

3. In this thread www.scoteire.de/forum/Events/136374 I don't see the second message - published by user (first is created by robot-pugin). Where is the 2nd message?

www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #150592 by proterra
Habe the problem on all my 3 sites after upgrade to Kunena 3.03, Discuss 3.01 and Joomla 2.5.16

1.:
In the database the timestamp (in Kunena_message: time & Kunena_topic: first_post_time) is "1" instead of the right one.

In the content_field there is under created datetime the right date: Format: 2013-11-08 07:59:00

2. The Article created (created date): 2013-11-08 07:59:00
started published: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
=> but that entry are the same in alle articles before I get the problem

3. 2nd message? That isn´t needed before the problem. I can write you an answer in this board, but that fix not the problem. For example this (old) entry with the right date:
www.scoteire.de/forum/News/136449-der-irische-freund.html
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by proterra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #150594 by gray
Ok, it seems that I know the problem. The plugin takes dates from publish_up field, not the created field. I checked ALL my articles (about 400) they all have "Start publishing" (publish_up) filled-in. This field is filled-in automatically by Joomla.

1. Try adding a value into "Start publishing" field of the article under question ( www.scoteire.de/events/termin/833 ). And try the pugin again. By the way - it that article of Joomla or generated by other component?

2. In the mean time I'll test the plugin with empty publish_up fields. Plugin should handle this in other ways, not putting 1 to the time field. I'll let you know soon.

www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by gray.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds