The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Solved
Wrong date in forum topic with Kunena Discuss
Thats the problem and you fix it. Thanks. The problem I see for future Kunena Discuss Updates
Curious: before the Joomla Update to 2.5.16 it runs with a empty publish_up field in the format: 0000-00-00 00:00:00.
Think there are changes in the Updates 2.5.15 or 2.5.16
Not sure what went wrong with update from Joomla 2.5.15 or 2.5.16.
I can only suppose that during update some articles appear to have empty publish_up field.
The code of discuss plugin relied on this field before - I checked even plg_kunenadiscuss_v1.7.2 from 2012-02-05.
gray wrote: Not sure what went wrong with update from Joomla 2.5.15 or 2.5.16.
I can only suppose that during update some articles appear to have empty publish_up field.
The code of discuss plugin relied on this field before - I checked even plg_kunenadiscuss_v1.7.2 from 2012-02-05.
The discuss plugin "plg_content_kunenadiscuss_v2.0.4_2013-01-18" didn´t have this extra code.