Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Important Two Factor Authentication

More
9 years 7 months ago #1 by soterescon
I have just install the two factor authentication but i can not login to kunena forum as admin.

Is there any solution how to have this security plugin enable and login to the forum as admin as well?

thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Two Factor Authentication
Hello,

We should provide a fix to handle that, i will take a look if i can add it for next release .

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by soterescon
ok thanks

More
9 years 7 months ago #4 by Toshik

More
9 years 7 months ago #5 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Two Factor Authentication
I don't know if it works, i have looked quickly but it check only tfa plugin if it's enabled but there is too a setting in user to check if tfa is enabled

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds