Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Topic Pages not loading after page six

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by squeak251
I have several topics that have quite a few pages on. For some reason when you get to page six onwards nothing is there.

I have just update Joomla and Kunena, I need to update the template again, but this was first noticed last week before upgrading.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 180 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 256M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by squeak251
Happy New Year to you all.

This is still an issue, I still haven't found a fix for it. I have searched and searched and noticed others have had the same problem, but still no resolution to this issue.

Can you please help!!!!!

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: squeak251

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled

squeak251 wrote: I have several topics that have quite a few pages on. For some reason when you get to page six onwards nothing is there.

First of all, I do not think this is a defect or bug in Kunena.

I do not think this problem relates to the known pagination problems in J! 3.3.4, J! 3.3.5, J! 3.3.6 referred to in the message posted by 810 ... but I could be wrong.

From your configuration report, I would like to make a few suggestions:

1) Upgrade to K 3.0.6 (because K 3.0.5 is old and not supported).

2) Change your forum integration plugin settings to those shown in red below:

Kunena - AlphaUserPoints Disabled
Kunena - Community Builder Disabled
Kunena - Gravatar Disabled
Kunena - JomSocial Disabled
Kunena - Joomla Enabled: access=1 login=1
Kunena - Kunena Enabled: avatar=1 profile=1
Kunena - UddeIM Disabled

3) Try using the "default" Kunena menu as shown in Kunena Menu issues

4) Make sure that the Kunena "session" length—in your case 1800 seconds (= 30 minutes)—is the same as your Joomla session length.

5) Try performing a Recount Statistics from the Kunena Control Panel » Forum Tools in the backend.

6) Login as an administrator or moderator in the frontend and see if there are any deleted messages in the topics where the pagination seems to be wrong. If there are deleted messages in those topics, the pagination in Kunena sometimes "breaks". This could be the cause of the problem.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: squeak251

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by squeak251
I implemented the change in 810's post and recounted the statistics. That seems to have fixed it. I am now able to see all the posts I want to.

Thank You!

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds