Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Merged K 3.0.6 + J! 3.3.6 pagination number links not returning to first page of topics

More
More
9 years 4 months ago #12 by on4bam
Hi,

We have a low activity forum just for members on our site and we now just noticed a problem that may have been around for a longer time.

The forum contains Categories and in these categories we have topics that are listed at 25/page.

When there are more than 25 topics there are second, third.... pages and we just noticed that we can click on "page 2", "page 3" ... but then can't return to the first page.
Link to page 2 is URL?start=25 , page 3 is URL?start=50 and so on but going back to page 1, for which the link is URL without "?start=x" the page refreshes but remains the same. If on page 3 and choosing page 1 the link just refreshes page 3, choosing any page but 1 brings up the right page.
If I add "?start=1" to the URL it works as expected and the first page is shown.

We're running Joomla 3.3.6 and Kunena 3.0.6

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks.
Maurice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #13 by onyxred
Issue with kunena after upgrade to joomla 3.3.6, that the forum will not go back to page 1 under the topics and will only go deeper in the the forum but you can not go to any other previous page. I did check the debug mode and I'm getting nothing, rebuilt the menu and that did not help. I'm at my wits end, any help? Thanks

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : J51_Nocturne | author: Joomla51 | version: 1.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : NTS KAdonis 2.x | author: 9ThemeStore | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2012-07-08

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

More
9 years 2 months ago #14 by 810
this is a know issue. The fact is that the bug is in J3.3. And its fixed on J3.4. We need to wait for the release, or changing the code until its done:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/commit/f450...8b5c29657d676d95033d
The following user(s) said Thank You: onyxred

More
9 years 2 months ago #15 by onyxred
Thanks for the link to fix the issue. Hope the officially fix this soon!

More
9 years 2 months ago #16 by freri030
Replied by freri030 on topic Can't go back to page one
Hello

Hallo
When I am in a category with more pages I can switch to 2,3 or 4. I cant also switch back to 3 and two, but I can’t switch back to page one. When I logged out and logged in then I aim back in page one.
What can I do to repair this

Im running Kunena 3.06
On Joomla 3.3.6
PHP 5.3.28
MySQL 5.5.40
www.maagdarmstoornis.nl/v2/index.php/forum/index

Attachments:

More
9 years 2 months ago #17 by 810

More
9 years 2 months ago #18 by freri030
OK i have change the file and now it good working

More
9 years 2 months ago #19 by 810
FYI:

•February 17th, 2015 - Joomla 3.4 Stable Release

More
9 years 1 month ago #20 by sozzled
J! 3.4 has now been released.

I would like to know from the developers:

1) Does J! 3.4 fix the problem reported four-and-a-half months ago in this topic?

2) Does J! 3.4 fix the problem reported 5 months ago in K 3.0.6 + J! 3.3.4 Pagination Number Links Not Returning To First Page Of Topics ?

3) Does J! 3.4 fix the problem reported 2 weeks ago in Problem return to page 1 ?

4). Will the devlopers update these three topics with the latest information, please.

Time to create page: 0.602 seconds