- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 4
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Solved Language files for 3.0.1 not updated.
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #146069
by Yxos
/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.
Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Replied by Yxos on topic Language files for 3.0.1 not updated.
Ok.
Then why wasn't the translations I made in Transifex BEFORE 3.0.0 included in 3.0.0 or 3.0.1?
I'm trying to figure out if I did something wrong or missed something, or at least understand the process.
Fact is, that the changes made in Transifex did NOT make it to the release of language pack 3.0.0 or 3.0.1.
Then why wasn't the translations I made in Transifex BEFORE 3.0.0 included in 3.0.0 or 3.0.1?
I'm trying to figure out if I did something wrong or missed something, or at least understand the process.
Fact is, that the changes made in Transifex did NOT make it to the release of language pack 3.0.0 or 3.0.1.
/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.
Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Yxos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #146956
by Yxos
/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.
Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Replied by Yxos on topic Language files for 3.0.1 not updated.
This conversation has taken me absolutely nowhere.
Have I really explained myself so badly?
I still havent received any information that explains why it is so difficult to have translations entered in Transifex transferred to the language packs.
Have I really explained myself so badly?
I still havent received any information that explains why it is so difficult to have translations entered in Transifex transferred to the language packs.
/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.
Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #146965
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Language files for 3.0.1 not updated.
I don't know what's happend exactly, i need to investigate
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #147695
by Yxos
/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.
Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Replied by Yxos on topic Language files for 3.0.1 not updated.
Now 3.0.2 is out, including language pack.
Not to my surprise, the Transifex translations are still not included!
Not to my surprise, the Transifex translations are still not included!
/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.
Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #147696
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Language files for 3.0.1 not updated.
Oh no! This is dreadful! :pinch: I think we agree we need to get hold of whoever is responsible for this and give them a good shake-up.
I'll make enquiries for you and try to get someone from the team to give you a report on the situation.
I'll make enquiries for you and try to get someone from the team to give you a report on the situation.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #147697
by Yxos
/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.
Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Replied by Yxos on topic Language files for 3.0.1 not updated.
Hm.. Not sure sure if you are being sarcastic... :dry:
In the meantime, here's an updated 3.0.2 Danish pack for those who need it.
In the meantime, here's an updated 3.0.2 Danish pack for those who need it.
/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.
Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds