The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
No, I wasn't being sarcastic. I really cannot understand why this issue has not been properly addressed. I don't have any input or control over the translation project and so I have no personal knowledge as to why this matter has not been properly attended to but this is most embarrassing.
Thanks for your ongoing patience and help.
By the way, have you checked the status of the Transfix project as far as Kunena is concerned? Are the Danish updates in the Transifex GitHub repository?
I will try to find out why the language pack build process did not incorporate the Danish translation for K 3.0.2. Perhaps there's something not right in the language pack build procedure being used by the developers?