- Posts: 204
- Thank you received: 2
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved nnbnbnnbnbnnbnb fail
3 years 1 month ago #229113
by Hifi2you
nnbnbnnbnbnnbnb fail was created by Hifi2you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 weeks ago #229122
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic nnbnbnnbnbnnbnb fail
Hello,
I never seen this issue, did-you had modified some files of the Aurelia template ?
I never seen this issue, did-you had modified some files of the Aurelia template ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 weeks ago #229126
by Scottux
Replied by Scottux on topic nnbnbnnbnbnnbnb fail
Hello,
It also happened on one of my sites, just once.
The text was exactly : nnbnb
This bug also appears on Kunena.org. For example on these pages : :
www.kunena.org/forum/206-K-10-and-K-15-m...nena-templates#20263
www.kunena.org/forum/installation-issues...ot-translated#216483
www.kunena.org/forum/12-Community-Builde...-edit-profile#217212
www.kunena.org/forum/k-5-2-support/16099...ditor-missing#216111
It also happened on one of my sites, just once.
The text was exactly : nnbnb
This bug also appears on Kunena.org. For example on these pages : :
www.kunena.org/forum/206-K-10-and-K-15-m...nena-templates#20263
www.kunena.org/forum/installation-issues...ot-translated#216483
www.kunena.org/forum/12-Community-Builde...-edit-profile#217212
www.kunena.org/forum/k-5-2-support/16099...ditor-missing#216111
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 weeks ago #229127
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic nnbnbnnbnbnnbnb fail
Hello,
I have re-checked and it's someting that i had put for debug purpose, i will fix that
I have re-checked and it's someting that i had put for debug purpose, i will fix that
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 weeks ago #229128
by Scottux
Replied by Scottux on topic nnbnbnnbnbnnbnb fail
Thank you xillibit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 weeks ago #229131
by Hifi2you
Replied by Hifi2you on topic nnbnbnnbnbnnbnb fail
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds