Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Joomla4 cron job error caused by Kunena system plugin

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #1 by rikao
Hello, I'm using Kunena 6.0.1.1 on Joomla 4.1.5.
It seems that Kunena system plugin causes Comand-Line CRON job error on Joomla 4.

I was trying to run cron job for Akeeba backup, with the cron command below:
/usr/local/bin/php /home/my_user_name/public_html/cli/joomla. php akeeba:backup:take

However, every time cron job runs, I receive the following error email:
Code:
RuntimeException {#647  #message: "Could not parse the requested URI "  #code: 0  #file: "./public_html/libraries/vendor/joomla/uri/src/AbstractUri. php"  #line: 373  trace: {    ./public_html/libraries/vendor/joomla/uri/src/AbstractUri. php:373 { …}    ./public_html/libraries/src/Uri/Uri. php:309 {      Joomla\CMS\Uri\Uri->parse($uri)      › {      › \treturn parent::parse($uri);      › }      arguments: {        $uri: "http: ///home/my_user_name/public_html/cli/joomla. php"      }    }    ./public_html/libraries/vendor/joomla/uri/src/AbstractUri. php:111 { …}    ./public_html/libraries/src/Uri/Uri. php:121 { …}    ./public_html/libraries/src/Uri/Uri. php:142 { …}    ./public_html/libraries/src/Uri/Uri. php:204 { …}    ./public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/api/api. php:70 { …}    ./public_html/plugins/system/kunena/kunena. php:58 { …}    ./public_html/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait. php:242 { …}    ./public_html/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait. php:160 { …}    ./public_html/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait. php:94 { …}    ./public_html/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper. php:236 { …}    ./public_html/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper. php:194 { …}    ./public_html/libraries/src/Application/ConsoleApplication. php:231 { …}    ./public_html/cli/joomla. php:78 { …}  } }

After temporarily disabled the Kunena system plugin, following the advice from the Akeeba team, cron job started working.

Will you please provide solution for this?

Thank you,
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by rikao. Reason: Edited because the URL of the arguments uri part was stripped. I also put extra space between . php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #2 by pcstech
Hi,
I raised this a couple of weeks or so ago here:
/forum/installation-issues/165280-upgrade-to-j4-1-k6-0-breaks-cron

The always helpful crowd at Akeeba did offer some suggestion but in fairness it's not their software to fix.
Hopefully this can be reviewed and actioned by the Kunena team.
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by pcstech.

More
1 year 9 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

You can add this change in system plugin instead of disable it : www.kunena.org/forum/installation-issues...0-breaks-cron#223803

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #4 by pcstech
Resolved for me with this:
Try  :
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by pcstech.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds