Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Profile information does not save

More
1 year 10 months ago #21 by agentwright007
I have 3 plugins installed that are not related to Kunena - JEvents, ConvertForms and Akeeba Backup. However, these were installed prior to this issue occurring.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #22 by agentwright007
How do I ensure that it's loaded correctly? As I explained at the beginning of this thread, this did not start happening until I:
1.) Pointed my domain to the website
2.) Add an SSL certificate

I believe this has something to do with the SSL certificate, and I'm not sure how that would affect JQuery. I'm not saying it's not possible, I just don't know. 

More
1 year 10 months ago #23 by rich
First go in the frontend to your Pofile -> Edit.
Open your browser console (press F12) and select the Network and JS tabs. Then refresh the page. Now you will see the list of loaded scripts.

More
1 year 10 months ago #24 by agentwright007
Here are the scripts I have loaded.

More
1 year 10 months ago #25 by rich
Ok, do the same again, then right click on the two highlighted scripts and block the URL in the context menu. Then refresh the page and try to save something in the profile afterwards.
The browser console must remain enabled during this test!

More
1 year 10 months ago #26 by agentwright007
I blocked those scripts, but I'm still not able to save anything in the profile.

More
1 year 10 months ago #27 by rich
What happens if you deactivate these two extensions JEvents and ConvertForms in the backend?

More
1 year 10 months ago #28 by agentwright007
Nothing, same results. Also those plugins were already installed when this was working. 

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #29 by Leen
Is the website new or has it been upgraded to current version.
If the website is online can you provide a link after it maybe that will make things more clear.
And if I google a bit on the internet it could be that you moved the website from Godaddy to your current hoster but you had some problems with database things?
ps
And often you can restore backups with a hoster maybe you can check if that also works in your case and then back before you got this problem.?

L.v.d.A
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Leen.

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #30 by agentwright007
I did not move the hosting. The website was built new from the ground up on Linode and never moved from or to anywhere. The only thing that changed in regards to godaddy was trasnferring the domain from godaddy to namecheap and then pointing it to my site. That and the addition of the SSL certificate were the only changes made. No Joomla updates were made after the SSL cert and domain changes were made. 
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by agentwright007.

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds