Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question PHP 7.4.x + Joomla 3.9.20 + Kunena 5.1.18 (Reordering Kunena Categories Shaded)

More
3 years 8 months ago #1 by BrandonKastning
PHP 7.4.x + Joomla 3.9.20 + Kunena 5.1.18 (Reordering Kunena Categories Shaded)

Hey everyone,

I am having major difficulties organizing kunena categories. Everytime I made a re-ordering mistake (entry wrong) and / or forget to delete the kunena cache after each and every entry in a new Kunena Category (Is the only remedy) ... then I make a mistake.

I am concerned that if this were to go production ... how on earth would I manage efficiently the forum growth?

I have seen others on google complain about the same problem with previous versions. However the drag and drop ajax features of re-ordering are disabled (shaded out). I do not know how to enable this feature.

Attached is a photo of the site here : wethepeopleonline dot com (Discussion Forum) is Kunena

Thank you all for pointing me in the right direction hopefully!

Best Regards,

Brandon Kastning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.589 seconds