Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question PDF handling seems broken in 5.1.5

More
5 years 4 months ago #21 by Goldie
Hi rich,

yes I do use attachment protection. and I do not want to go back t no protection. With 810's fix for 5.1.5 on Oct 14 nightly it was fixed. Why did this fix not make it to 5.1.7 official version?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #22 by rich
When this fix was in the Nightly Build, then contains also the new Kunena version this fix. I've no idea what's happened, but I've added it in the bug list.

More
5 years 4 months ago #23 by wirecreative
My issue posted a week ago is related to this: Depending on the Protect setting, either PDFs work or other attachments work, but not both at the same time.

More
5 years 1 month ago #24 by Goldie

rich wrote: When this fix was in the Nightly Build, then contains also the new Kunena version this fix. I've no idea what's happened, but I've added it in the bug list.

Hi rich,

now we have 5.1.10 and the bug is still there. May I ask to check what went wrong?

More
5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #25 by realstrannik
Hello! In version 5.1.10.1, the problem with PDF remained. "Protect Attachments = Yes".
P.S. I can not disable protection. I use to download files with сyrillic names.
Last edit: 5 years 4 weeks ago by realstrannik.

More
4 years 5 months ago #26 by Goldie

rich wrote: When this fix was in the Nightly Build, then contains also the new Kunena version this fix. I've no idea what's happened, but I've added it in the bug list.

Hi,

we are now on 5.1.15 and still this bug is not fixed. I had to again patch it manually with my dirty fix.

PLEASE 810 and rich: Can you not fix it in next release. I have now patched already 10 times after each new release.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #27 by nahtee
I think I start to understand: Firefox has a built in browser but no entry in application/pdf . And that is what Kunena looks for. Now I need to find out how to add this entry to FF application list. walgreenslistens
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by nahtee.

Time to create page: 0.694 seconds