Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question After Kunena 5.1 update all links points to profile

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by arunsasi
Hi,

Yesterday i have updated to Kunena 5.1, after that all the links which leads to catergory, discussion thread points to profile.

For Ex:
Now the url: mudomain.com/ my-profile/discussions-general/383discussionthreadhr046#711

Before: mudomain.com/ forum/discussions-general/383discussionthreadhr046#711

I don't know how the forum changed to my-profile in the url. Can anyone please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks
Arun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by arunsasi
Hi,

I have fixed the issue.

Thanks
Arun

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by Klausimausi
Hi Arun,

same her. How did you fix it?

Thanks in Advance!

K.

More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by arunsasi
Hi,

First i have deleted all menu item alias menu and Kunena menu. Then from Kunena Dashboard > Tools > Menu Restore Menus.
Thanks
Arun

More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by Bouma

arunsasi wrote: Hi,

First i have deleted all menu item alias menu and Kunena menu. Then from Kunena Dashboard > Tools > Menu Restore Menus.
Thanks
Arun

Thanks for that, for me I had to remove the menu Profile from my main menu to make it work. Even though I create a new one, different name, the issue showed again. So basically, it doesn't want me to have that menu at all.

More
5 years 10 months ago #6 by 810

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds