Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Solved 2 Kunena Issues [Template / Links]

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 4 days ago #1 by YourFavoriteSpamBot
Hi Guys

Something odd is happening and I'm not sure if it is an issue with my installation or a bug.

I'm running a Joomla Site which includes a Kunena forum. Both installations or on the most recent version
(Joomla 3.8.12 / Kunena 5.1.3)

Issue #1 Template:
A while ago some update seems to have broken something in my (default) template (Crypsis). The titel of the posts / responses are COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW respectively COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW.

The last time I've read about it, i found some information about the templates being broken and fixed. So my guess would have been, that with the current version, this issue shouldn't exists.
Any suggestions here?

Issue #2 Links
Before one of the more recent updates, I was using the URL bbcode (url=...). Everything was working properly. But since one of the last updates every single URL i add to a post will append "/kunena" to the URL, which obviously breaks the URL.
Any suggestions for this issue?
Last edit: 2 years 4 days ago by YourFavoriteSpamBot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 days ago #2 by YourFavoriteSpamBot
Interestingly, both issues do not seem to exist here. o_O
Just tried to add a link (relative link like /forum/k5-1-support/154361-2-kunena-issues-template-links) and it worked like a charm.
Still not having an idea what i causing this.

More
2 years 4 days ago - 2 years 4 days ago #3 by rich
Please do not different questions in one topic.

A while ago some update seems to have broken something in my (default) template (Crypsis). The titel of the posts / responses are COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW respectively COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW.

Have you installed also the language package?

Issue #2 Links

www.kunena.org/forum/k5-1-support/151266...u-post-your-question
If this not solves your problem, create a new topic and add a Configuration Report .
Last edit: 2 years 4 days ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YourFavoriteSpamBot

More
2 years 1 day ago #4 by YourFavoriteSpamBot

rich wrote: Please do not different questions in one topic.

Have you installed also the language package?

Issue #2 Links

www.kunena.org/forum/k5-1-support/151266...u-post-your-question
If this not solves your problem, create a new topic and add a Configuration Report .

Thanks mate, the first issue has been resolved.

Yet, the second isn't. I'm not using menus, respectively i do, but they aren't involved as far as i can tell.
Anyway, I've created a new thread including the configuration report.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds