Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in libraries/kunena/forum/...

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by hangloose.51
Exactly the same problem as here : , but manual reinstallation does not solve the Problem:

Notice: Undefined variable: results in libraries/kunena/forum/announcement/helper.php on line 141
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in libraries/kunena/forum/announcement/helper.php on line 141

Notice: Undefined property: KunenaForumCategory::$allow_ratings in components/com_kunena/template/nts_kay/layouts/topic/item/rating/default.php on line 18

If I change the template, same problem... Diagnostic does not show any problems...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by 810
could you try the default template crypsis, else you need ask support on the 3rt party website

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by hangloose.51
As I already wrote... same Problem...

Notice: Undefined variable: results in libraries/kunena/forum/announcement/helper.php on line 141
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in libraries/kunena/forum/announcement/helper.php on line 141

Notice: Undefined property: KunenaForumCategory::$allow_ratings in /components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/topic/item/rating/default.php on line 18

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by 810
try to fix permissions with admin tools, then install kunena again, looks like a file isn't overwritten

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by hangloose.51

More
7 years 5 months ago #6 by hangloose.51
No idea left...

Permissions ar fine. Multiple reinstalls -> same problem! Foum unusable :(

Thanks for help!

More
7 years 5 months ago #7 by 810
check your database, that you have the `#__kunena_categories` table with the allow_ratings column

More
7 years 5 months ago #8 by hangloose.51

810 wrote: check your database, that you have the `#__kunena_categories` table with the allow_ratings column

OK, I checked, and you are right: this column is missing!

I added, like in a working kunena db: {allow_ratings, TINYINT (4)}

But unfortunately still the same error...

Anything else, I have to repair / add?

More
More
7 years 5 months ago #10 by hangloose.51
Column successfully added... but unfortunately still no solution to the problem...

Thank you very much for your efforts :)

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds