Kunena 5.1.18 Released (30 Jun 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.18 [K 5.1.18] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

Question 5.0.1 - Crypsis Bootstrap3 Problems

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #1 by virtinsanity
When i try to wirte a post the scroll is getting locked and the page gets non-scrollable when clicked on smileys, provider, maps etc. they are not showing up when i click on them and then the page gets stuck!

To get to more in detail the thing is the reply page is functioning and scrollable until i click on smileys, provider, maps etc button. When i click on the provider etc. buttons neither i see the modals popping and the page gets locked without being able to scroll or anything. Same applies to other stuff like adding image buttons. When i click on them everything is locked up and the page is non-scrollable.

I would provide anything you need.

I hope that you'd help me out.

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by virtinsanity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #2 by virtinsanity
Btw BETA B3 Crypsis is working like a charm as i just switched to it. I don't know why.

More
3 years 10 months ago #3 by virtinsanity
B3 Crypsis is whole lot better in every sense so i selected that for now fyi. All working except the category icons but i don't care about them. :)

More
3 years 10 months ago #4 by virtinsanity
Will the problems in normal Crypsis be solved or worked on as i mentioned in my posts here ? Because Crypsis B3 is functioning better yet it's missing stuff, so i would be glad to know if you guys work it on or i don't know things i should do on my end to solve. Please let me know.

Thank you.

More
3 years 10 months ago #5 by 810
If crypsisb3 is working correct for you, then you have a bootstrap3 joomla template. So then you need to use the crypsisb3 template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: virtinsanity

More
3 years 10 months ago #6 by virtinsanity

810 wrote: If crypsisb3 is working correct for you, then you have a bootstrap3 joomla template. So then you need to use the crypsisb3 template.

Ah ok so from what i understood there actually are 2 templates for now right ? I thought that CrypsisB3 is somekind of a "beta" of the original template yet you will keep on building both of them ? Am i correct to understand this way ? So B3 is actually bootstrap 3.

If so i'm missing B3 Category and User icons in user profile. How may i proceed ? :)

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #7 by 810
Crypsis = Bootstrap 2 based template
Crypsisb3 = Bootstrap 3 based template

No, the templates are almost the same, but for a other bootstrap version.

For the default category icon.
Go to backend - kunena - template - select Crypsisb3 - basic settings- default category icon -
glyphicon glyphicon-folder-open glyphicon-big
or
fa fa-folder glyphicon-big
if you use fontawesome
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by 810.
The following user(s) said Thank You: virtinsanity

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #8 by virtinsanity

810 wrote: Crypsis = Bootstrap 2 based template
Crypsisb3 = Bootstrap 3 based template

No, the templates are almost the same, but for a other bootstrap version.

Go to backend - kunena - template - select Crypsisb3 - basic settings- default category icon -

or
if you use fontawesome

Now it's all clear thank you very much.

As far as the Category and Profile icons go they are still missing eventhough i made the changes you told. Is it possible that smt causing an override or else ?

Profile icons that shows stuff like status don't show up as well in B3. I'm trying to use Fontawesome and i set as you told me most some has gone back alive. Should i name category icons under each category maybe ? All i can see now is a a thin square next to Categories.

Thank you for bearing me.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by virtinsanity. Reason: Explanation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #9 by virtinsanity
Ok now i managed to pop Category icons by through assigning all of the categories a proper icon name, yet i still can't activate Profile Icons set. How may i proceed for profile icons set ?

More
3 years 9 months ago #10 by scenium

810 wrote:

or
if you use fontawesome

I still automatically added to the end of the code:
icon-big

It turns out the code:
glyphicon glyphicon-folder-open glyphicon-big icon-big

Because of this, the icons are not displayed. How to fix it?

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds